2024 Anthology Entries Due Tue October 1 ×

New List Is Out For Colleges: Worst Lgbtq Colleges

W_L

We've heard about the Best colleges and the best programs, so why not the list of the worst colleges for LGBTQ students:

There are colleges on the list that promote "Gay Conversion therapy", "Christian discipline to remove homosexuality", and the allowance of "rape" by same sex members of campus against LGBT, because the school rules that the victim is the one in the wrong for engaging in homosexual behavior. (Not even joking on the last point, BYU)

https://www.campuspride.org/shamelist/

Edited by W_L

I tried checking the list earlier – the site was overwhelmed by all the clicks. But I don't really need to see the list to know that my older brother's alma mater, Westmont College, and the school our other brother's son is currently attending, Azusa Pacific, are both there.

A few years ago, some Westmont alumni tried to setup an LGBT Alumni group, but were rejected. My older brother justified the rejection because all Westmont students are required to sign a document stating that they aren't Gay.

Apparently my nephew was convinced by all the TV ads Azusa Pacific was running…

Edited by Former Member

• Site Moderator

It didn't surprise me to find Indiana Wesleyan U. on the list. IWU basically runs the town. Budweiser was looking to set up a brewery which would have helped the area ecomomy but it was blocked.

I grew up in the area.