The 411 on Green

:( I cant belive hes gone, I dont think i can say that might dull the pain for your loss. As Julia said cherish the moments that you had with Green. I offer you and Green's family my condolences and sympathy for your loss. Green will be sorely missed here in GA. Remeber Chaz where here for you too, dont go disappering on us now. :hug:

Jules

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never spoken to Green, but I read his blog and it used to give me a lot of joy.

Seeing how extremely sad this news makes me, I can hardly picture how Chaz, his friends and his family must feel. I hope that they will be able to overcome their grief and live on and be happy again in the future, as inimaginable as it might seem now.

take care of yourself Chaz, and I hope to hear from you again...

annushka

Chaz,

I am deeply saddened to learn of Green's death. My thoughts are with you and the others who loved him.

I am comforted a little by the thought that you will have many, wonderful memories of times shared with Green to remember him by. I hope that, in time, this may bring some comfort to you too. There's not much else I can say.

I admired both Green's writing talent and his spirit, evident in both his stories and his blog reflections. I mourn him, but am glad we have these to help remember him by.

Take care,

Ash

I'm not too good with words of comfort so I'll use those of others :

Do not go on my grave and cry

For I am not there and I do not lie.

I am a thousand winds that blow,

I am the diamond glints on snow,

I am the sunlight on ripened grain,

I am the gentle autumn rain.

When you awaken in the morning's hush,

I am the sweet uplifting rush,

of quiet birds in circled flight.

I am the soft stars that shine at night.

Do not think of me as gone -

I am with you still in each new dawn.

Edited by Xandra Kitee

I'm always gone when something bad happens...

Oh my God, Chaz, I am soooo sorry. I can't even begin to feel your pain and sorrow, but all I can do is let you know that you and his family are in my prayers.

Again, I'm sorry and may God be with you.

Ronnie

Wow I was so shocked when I read about this. I really liked this guy's work. I had wondered why it had been so long since he wrote another Mr. Black story, he had been on such a role making 3 chapters almost back to back....it never occured to me to just check his website.....wow I feel so horrible as one a great author is dead and his work is unfinished.

He was a really good author. And I was wondering if anyone was thinking about finishing his stories. I know that sounds horrible, but personally I think his stories are his legacy and they deserve to be finished.

My condolences go out to his family and friends. Man I still have his email saved when I asked him about the status about his Mr. Black stories.

From his emails it sounded like Mr Black was on the back back back burner. Then a week or so later there were new stories. Man this is really a shock.

Sorry to anyone if I seem insensitive and too concerned with his stories. But my personal beliefs say its a person's work and impact on anything that is more important than the person itself. So for me as long as his stories exist and made an impact on someone he is still very much alive. And like the Eqyptians who believe when u speak the name of the name dead makes the person live again, so do I believe the same in a person's works....in this case his stories.