The 411 on Green

Hold onto hope Chaz, stay with with him. Talk to him, sometimes they can hear what we say.

Jules

Guys greeen passed away this afternoon. I just wanted to let you guys know.

Chaz

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevin's right there is nothing anyone can say that's gonna make you feel better. My thoughts are with you though so much. I'm sooo sorry. Noone should have to go through this kind of thing, I'm so sorry that this has happened. I'm going to do a moment of silence tomorrow, at noon EST. So anyone else who'd like to join me please do.

Vance

I really don't know what to say ... and I'm sure no words could possibly assuage the grief that Chaz and Green's family are feeling right now. All I know how to say is that my thoughts and prayers continue to be with all of you, and hope that whatever kind of after-life Green believed in, he is there right now and happy.

• Site Administrator

I am so sorry. Words just can't express our loss and your loss.

My prayers are with you and your families.

Myr

Oh my....just found out about all of this when someone mentioned it in the Comicality chat room....I'm so sorry to hear about this, Chaz. You and Green's family and everyone else are all in our thoughts and prayers. *superhugs from the Shack Chat*

Guys greeen passed away this afternoon. I just wanted to let you guys know.

Chaz

Baruch Dayan Emet

Blessed be the True Judge

May Chaz and all the rest of Green's family be comforted among all the mourners of Zion.

Chaz,

I am so sorry. I wish there is something I could do, wave a magic wand...say a special word to undo the past week for you. All I can really do is offer you the worlds biggest online hug ***HUG*** and wish that I could just simply give you a real hug. Please don't forget to take care of yourself. Please remember to eat and sleep.

Wishing I could be there to give you a hug,

- Kaiten

Edited by buttershots

Green, you will be sorely missed.

Chaz, I am so incredibly sorry for your loss, my thoughts are with you and Green's friends and family. There's really nothing I can say except cherish the time you had together, and please remember there are lots of people here who care about you. :hug:

Julia