OK, my hunch is that it does turn out to be very significant that it's Toby in the dream. What if Connor, sleeping in Ryan's bed, yells "I love you, Toby!" in his sleep, and Ryan hears him?

I predict trouble!!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, that's dark....but I like the thought behind it though. It would definetly be a gut wrencher (as far as Ryan goes), and of course I'd be the one yelling at my computer as I'm reading this.

The trouble prediction? Definetly, I concure. I got to give props to Mr David *does the 'Hail Ceaser' sign* for such an in depth kind of story like this. Makes me think I've been subconciously waiting for a story like this since I came out.

I've yelled at my computer more than a few times during SOOTB!

This is definitely a very complex and deep story...

Kudos, LB!!!

Hmmm, the only logic explaination for this refusal to answer is that...maybe it happened to...YOU. :lol::P

Ahhh! That's why it's called "artistic licence"... He changed "Eleanor's" gender while writing himself into the story! 0:)0:)0:)