Widderkin is my first attempt at the Fantasy genre and I hope the story works for a wide range of GA readers.

Keryth is transferred to Melbourne, Australia from the Elven Realms in an attempt to 'set his mind straight', where, as Keiran, he starts to face all sorts of peculiar and confronting events with his band of friends.

The story (already bigger than Attunga) is not yet finished but my writing presence in GA has been absent for so long I've decided to start posting anyway, and hope there's not much need for later revision.

For any interested followers (I hope there are a few :) ) I plan to post at roughly two to three week intervals, about  the amount of time I take to produce a new chapter, until the story finishes and I can speed up the posts.

I hope readers will enjoy adventures, drama, magic and, here and there, an occasional smile.

Happy reading.

Edited by Palantir
  • 1 year later...

This epic story of Kieran, banished from Faerie to ‘cure’ his inclinations, is no longer a work ‘in process’.

For those readers who like to get their teeth into something, the story offers 52 chapters of fantasy and drama (and a touch of humor) .

For those readers who prefer to wait for a complete work, without being held by the vagaries of inconsistent posting (guilty!), here’s an opportunity.

For those readers who have patiently followed the story for so long, maybe a re-read could rekindle thoughts of certain moments.

Enjoy!

• Like 4
1 minute ago, aditus said:

I just transferred it to my kindle. #Happy Summer

Happy reading! :)

Neat idea! I post the chapters in Rich Text Format which I think I thinks converts readily to Kindle (I use Calibre to convert to mobi)

Lol - Happy Summer?? This is the antipodes and the outside temp at the moment is just above freezing point.

1 hour ago, Palantir said:

Happy reading! :)

Neat idea! I post the chapters in Rich Text Format which I think I thinks converts readily to Kindle (I use Calibre to convert to mobi)

Lol - Happy Summer?? This is the antipodes and the outside temp at the moment is just above freezing point.

This is the antipodes  I know, I know LOL  It was  meant from my point of view: me looking forward to a happy reading summer.

• Like 1