My Email...

I wanted to let you know that something weird is going on with my email at the moment, and it has been over a week now since I've been able to access it. :/ But I'm still here! If you guys sent me an email in the past week and a half, and I haven't answered you yet, I'm not ignoring you. I just can't get in right now.

Also, I reached out to a couple of you recently, but I don't have access to my email addresses either, and I might have tried an alternate email addy to get in touch. So check your spam folders, etc, in case your account doesn't recognize an alternate email addy from me. K?

Anyway, everything is going great! New stories are coming this week! A new Imagine Magazine issue is almost ready for Halloween! Love you lots! And I'll talk to you soon! Just dealing with minor difficulties at the moment!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..