• Site Administrator

So Obsidian, one of the best RPG-centric game studios, released The Outer Worlds a few weeks ago.  I've been meaning to make a post about it for awhile.

I love the writing and quirky humor in the game.  This is pretty much what this studio is known for.  I'm enjoying the game when I get those few moments to disappear into it. 

And it's worth pointing out that if you have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate ($10 per month), this game is included on it for box Xbox and PC.  New subscribers can sign up for a $1.  talk about value!  Anyway, well worth buying it too.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't played the game yet (hoping to find it on sale on Steam next weekend...) but I've heard great things. And today I found this amazing song this guy wrote based on it, and it's my new favourite song, I've been listening to it on repeat all day. Made me want to play the game even more. Miracle of Sound makes a whole bunch of awesome songs based on video games. The devs should pay him, it's great advertising. :P  

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 1
  • Site Administrator

it is part of Xbox game pass on pc and Xbox. first month is a $1.

just saying 

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
9 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

cancel game pass?

What's that? lol.

The value for me too high to cancel it.  It rather depends on how you do stuff too.

• 1 month later...
  • Site Administrator

I need to get back to this game :) I haven't come across the story line you mention yet.

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...
  • Site Administrator

The first of Two "Story Expansions" hits on Sept 9.

I need to get a move on my game backlog.