Daydreams & Lullabyes Vol. 2 Is Available!

noqzzUj.jpg?1

Geez! It took them like 30+ HOURS to put it up, but it's actually available on Amazon at long last. So, enjoy! And look for more soon! I have been balancing work, family, writing, and a ton of other stuff all at once, so let me know if anything seems out of place so I can fix it asap!

This is a collection of updated versions of the short stories from Imagine Magazine, as well as a story that only appeared on the Library ("9 Houses Down") which has a LOT more 'story' to it now! And "Wounded", which previously only appeared on GayAuthors! So enjoy, and I'll be bringing more your way soon!

Also, look for the Christmas issue of Imagine Magazine this coming Sunday! And I'll be answering your emails as soon as I get some rest. Hehehe! Promise!

Seezya soon!

Here's the link for now! And it will appear in the Comicality ebook section later on. Cool? (And yes, there is a cover for the book, but it doesn't pop up for some odd reason. Sighhh...I'll fix it in post. :P

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B082NQ4D48 

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..