Imagine Magazine Holiday Issue Now Available!

UTPNcFZ.png?1

https://imagine-magazine.org/ 

The brand new issue of Imagine is up and ready for you guys to dive into whenever you get the chance! It's one of the biggest issues that Imagine has had yet, and there are more goodies to come!

So rush on over and give it a look! Let your favorite authors know what you think! And expect a few more presents on Christmas Day! In the meantime...the Shack has a holiday celebration of its own going on as well! So keep your eyes glued to the site and the mailing list! You won't want to miss anything!

• Love 2

Dang. I totally spaced that it was Christmastime again. I need to take off my Halloween costume, I guess.

Maybe I'll save it for next month then and let it be the Winter Issue kickoff for the new year:

4fu3pJ9.jpg

Edited by MrM
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, Comicality said:

Thanks a BUNCH for being a part of the magazine, dude! This is the biggest one yet! I'm so glad to have you be a part of it! :)

And thank you for having us, Com. The band has a lot planned in the coming year with the new album and the tour following in support. We’re all very excited!

🤪

• Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..