I sent out the first wave of emails last night...

...I didn't keep track of the number, but it was a bunch. Hehehe, and I'll do my best to send out more tonight! Cool? I'll get back to you all as soon as I possibly can. Promise!

Thank you sooooo much for the emails and the AMAZING feedback on the stories! God, I love you so much! Hehehe! Your supportive comments are what make all of this worthwhile!

The site's anniversary is coming up on June 19th, and I'll be sure to have goodies waiting for ya! Trust me! So keep an eye out for Comsie prezzies in the near future, on TOP of the regular posting of new chapters and stuff!

Keep those comments and emails coming! I'm loving every word! And I've recently been hearing from parts of the world that I've never heard from before! Which is blowing my mind! So thanks to you guys, especially! And don't worry...your English is fine! :P

Alright, I need some sleep. It's almost 6 AM here. But when I wake up, it's right back to work for the die hard fans who have been asking for more. Always remember...I love you too!

Take care, Shackers!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..