Hehehe, well, ok then....

So...apparently, some of my younger cousins are having some 'restless' issues with staying at home these days. And, I get it. Kids aren't really built to understand a global pandemic. But my aunt, like...broke my heart today! LOL! She said that they were almost crying because they wanted to come visit! (A 10 year old boy and a 6 year old girl) And I'm like, "PLEASE! Bring them by! I'd love to see them!" Because I'm a big ol' manchild who craves having other kids to play with! LOL! But my aunt is telling me that they want to stay, and play, and maybe spend the night or the whole weekend over here. But that's AWESOME for me! We've got an extra room for them to sleep in, and it'll be a blast!

My cousins are all 15 and younger, and most of them had never played VR games before coming over here. So my house is like a crazy theme park to them. :P

So, I'm like, "Bring me my cousins, dammit!!!" Don't make them cry! :( And the word quickly got out that they were coming over this weekend...and ummm...the rest of my family decided they wanted to come over too. And more teen and tween cousins got all excited. And talk of a family function got tossed around...

Long story short...I now have SEVENTEEN kids coming over on Saturday, with their parents and some of their friends, and NOW we need extra food and snacks and stuff for the barbecue grill, and soda, and...WTF??? Some of them are driving two and a half hours to come by this weekend. Like...I didn't mean for this to be a giant PARTY! I was just trying to help two of my little cousins beat the boredom for a while. Now I've gotta clean up the whole house and get the place ready for a party. Dammit! LMAO!!!

Ah well...I might be a bit absent this weekend, but I'll be having fun. Believe me! I think the family was just itching for a reason to get together, that's all. My mom's baking a cake! LOL! Anyway, I'll be sure to drop you guys a line or two to say hello when I can! Promise! :)

• Haha 1
On 6/11/2020 at 5:26 PM, Comicality said:

Ah well...I might be a bit absent this weekend, but I'll be having fun. Believe me! I think the family was just itching for a reason to get together, that's all. My mom's baking a cake! LOL! Anyway, I'll be sure to drop you guys a line or two to say hello when I can! Promise! :)

My two lil nephews are spending the weekend with Morgan and I, and I can't wait to see them again! Mickey might stop by and score some "favorite uncle" points, too.   :D

• Love 1

I know that I usually hate sleep...but DAMN, little kids get up early as hell in the morning! How do you wake up and just decide you want to start 'playing'? It takes me a good 45 minutes before I can even focus properly! Hehehe!

Anyway, me and the family had a BLAST last night! Music and food and laughing and just...love. You know? There's nothing greater than unconditional love. There really isn't.

Almost everybody slept over, so there are pillows and blankets all over the place, but my mom is making a shit load of pancakes and hashbrowns right now for everybody, and two of my cousins are playing Fruit Ninja and trying not to punch each other in the face! LOL! They CANNOT stand still! Jesus! I'll leave the room to avoid injury. Just...don't punch my TV screen! Please? Ugh!

Anyway, I needed the break from my usual Comsie work yesterday. It felt good! Imagine Magazine is launching on Monday! And then I've got a string of goodies coming for the Shack's 22nd birthday on June 19th! That's this coming Friday, and I'm preparing for it to be something special! So be sure to drop by, as I've got a surprising rollout waiting for you all!

Love you lots! Thanks for being so supportive! And I'll seezya soon! Mwah!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..