Imagine Magazine #61 Issue Is Live! :)

MfbtAwe.png?1

The newest issue of Imagine is now up and running, and it's one of the BIGGEST issues that we've ever had! So big thanks to everybody who contributed something to make this a massive success! Love you lots!

New chapters from your favorite authors are all present! MrM, Sean E, Julian Taylor, Lindon Weztser, The Story Lover, JeffsFort, Juju, Talo Segura, AC Fan, and Myke D! Tycho Cleuch is our featured author this month, bringing our very first 'Star Wars' themed story to the magazine! So check that out, as well as our one on one interview to follow it. Also, the final chapter of MrM's "Souvenir" story! And a few additions from me, including a sincere thank you to all of you guys for giving me sooooo much ove and support over the years, and a sneak peak of the ebooks that I've been diligently working on over the past few months! There are big surprises coming your way! So stick around! And expect more goodies to come your way soon!

This Friday, June 19th, is the 22nd anniversary of the Shack! I plan to make it a fun time for you guys, just as it's gonna be a fun time for me. :)

Take care! Enjoy the new issue! And I'll seezya soon!

• Love 1

You make it easy for us to join you in your swimmin' hole, Comsie. Thank you for the amazing hard work you've put in for so many years! I know my silly little life will be complete when I can see Gone From Daylight as a new Netflix series that I can binge upon :D

I had a little something to share.
This is the video and song that inspired Souvenir
It's a gentle song of veiled Gay love and the ambivalence it causes.
This was not the 'official' explanation of the song, but, if you listen to the lyrics its all there!

Also, the grand country estate pictured is 'Stowe House' which was the model for Temple House in the story.

Thanks, Comsie, for letting me post the story to Imagine.

Edited by MrM
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..