GFD: Broken Wings Debuts...

ZimY1zp.jpg?1

Unfortunately, this was a short series that I was writing a long time ago that got lost in one of my multiple computer crashes or external hard drive fails! Hehehe, but it was definitely a story that I wanted to tell as a part of the "Gone From Daylight" vampire mythology! So it's been rewritten from scratch, and I hope you guys will like it!

This story takes place overseas during the Vietnam war, and will end up being a bit of an emotional roller coaster ride in future chapters! So, feel free to jump in at the beginning! And feel free to let me know what you think when you get a chance! K?

(I'm having some strange issues with the GayAuthors server at the moment. So it won't let me publish this new story for some weird reason. But no worries! You can go over and read it in the Comicality Library at http://www.voy.com/17262 right now if you want! ::Giggles:: This is why I always have a back up plan! :P)

And, as always...there are many more "GFD" spinoff stories in the "GFD: Worlds" section on the site! Cool? There are soooo many more stories that you might want to know about in order to paint a full picture of what's going on here! Hehehe! Enjoy!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..