A Fresh Start (Chapter One)

yG7juXF.jpg

So, this is one of the stories that I wrote, specifically, for GayAuthors! And it begins today! They already have the completed story, and will be releasing a new chapter every other week until it's finished! :)

The story is about a man who, even though he's bisexual and is enjoying a 'friends with benefits' situation with a young lady...ends up falling hard for her younger brother as he moves out of his house and is taking a road trip to go to college for the first time. Her brother, Maddox, is a true beauty...inside and out. And may be hiding a few secrets of his very own.

This story is only available as a part of GA Premium! So head on over to the GayAuthors.org homepage and find out how to get yourself set up with an account! Not only will you gain access to stories from your favorite authors that you can't get anywhere else online, but you can also read other stories exclusives from me as well! Including "Strawberry Chapstick", "Lost In Question", and the creepy horror/drama, "Empty Corners"! (The last two stories will be posted to completion very soon as well! And there will be more in the near future!) So grab yourselves a Premium membership ASAP, and enjoy! :P

And look for the "Empty Corners" grand finale soon! I like to make people's brains hurt from time to time! Hehehe! Thanks for the comments so far! A few nightmares are good for ya every once in a while!

Seezya there! And let me know what you think!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..