Chapter didn't publish on time.

To Myr, Cia, or whoever else can help me with this.  

I set Secrets chapter 10 to publish on 5-9-23 at 12:10 AM, and when I checked at 1:00 AM it hadn't publish.  I went in to manually publish it and discovered the time kept changing with the clock, so I merely clicked the publish button and the the publish prompt and nothing happen.  Can you help me with this? 

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator

So Secrets (I hope that's the story I went too, please remember to add links your story for help) showed as set to publish at 7:10 AM my time (Pacific) so you may have accidentally messed up the publish time? When you manually toggle the publish button on, the calendar/clock should disappear and when you save it should override that to immediately go live. I didn't have any trouble getting it to publish. It's live now. Let me know via PM if you have issues via the next chapter; it gets my attention faster though this was overnight my time. 

• Like 3
46 minutes ago, Cia said:

So Secrets (I hope that's the story I went too, please remember to add links your story for help) showed as set to publish at 7:10 AM my time (Pacific) so you may have accidentally messed up the publish time? When you manually toggle the publish button on, the calendar/clock should disappear and when you save it should override that to immediately go live. I didn't have any trouble getting it to publish. It's live now. Let me know via PM if you have issues via the next chapter; it gets my attention faster though this was overnight my time. 

Thank uou for your help with this matter and I'll remember to add the link next time.  

• Like 2