Site Help
Ask questions about using Gay Authors, accounts, stories, posting, and site features.
Please Read
When making posts:
✔️One topic per post.
When posting about bugs:
✔️ Post as many details as possible so that we can try to correct the problem you are experiencing
✔️I did not receive a notification for the new story "Story Titles Are Cool" by Helpful Member even though I follow Helpful Member. I'm using FireFox on Windows 10. This has happened several times in the past and I'll post specific examples as they come up.
✔️I did not receive a notification for chapter 2 of "We Really Need a Title To Help" by Admin Needs Info, even though I follow "We Really Need a Title to Help" I had this issue on my Android phone using the chrome browser.
❌ Do not post System Whatever does not work. This is just wasting your time and the staff's time.
❌ I don't receive notifications for stories
❌ Nothing ever works around here.
571 topics in this forum
-
- 11 replies
- 100 views
-
- 1 reply
- 21 views
-
- 2 replies
- 29 views
-
- 6 replies
- 35 views
-
- 2 replies
- 43 views
-
- 1 reply
- 40 views
-
- 2 replies
- 96 views
-
- 16 replies
- 479 views
-
- 1 reply
- 106 views
-
- 3 replies
- 238 views
-
- 7 replies
- 371 views
-
- 1 reply
- 243 views
-
- 13 replies
- 555 views
-
- 2 replies
- 320 views
-
- 15 replies
- 530 views
