• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry, had a lot on my plate the last few months.

However things have finally settled down and I can again focus upon my writing.

Thanks to Myr for his patience and thanks to you all as well.

Queen of Ice will be released upon Gay authors first within the next two to three weeks.

Ask Lurker and she will tell you, it just isn't ready yet. I am so sorry :)

I am working hard, both as a University Professor in Cambodia as well as on this book. My time is pretty split, but given a bit more time I will have it completed I swear.

;) I promise amazing cover art to match, maybe you will actually get to see what Sephradon and VonGrippen look like.

My sister is the photographer and trust me she is amazing!!! I'll plug her more next time I post.

ttyl guys and thanks again

;) the rise and fall of the Immortal Emporer is worth the wait trust me.

• 3 weeks later...

I know I know, sorry

As some know I've been made a Professor of English, this is my first term and I've been a bit swamped. Queen is so close to done its not even funny, give me this next week or so and it should...note the should... be set.

Also you have no idea how difficult it is to find models here in Cambodia.

If you are between 17 - 30, want to be on a cover of a book, send my a good pic and I'll see what I can do :P

As for cover art ::grins:: man this is going to be worth it. Trrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuusssssst in the Chris

• 2 weeks later...
I know I know, sorry

As some know I've been made a Professor of English, this is my first term and I've been a bit swamped. Queen is so close to done its not even funny, give me this next week or so and it should...note the should... be set.

Don't worry we'll wait patiently :sheep: In the meantime congratulation to your new jobb. I hope all goes well. :king:

If you are between 17 - 30, want to be on a cover of a book, send my a good pic and I'll see what I can do :P

I suppose 48 is a tad bit off target ehh.. :blink::boy:

• 2 weeks later...

I must say it's been a rather long time since I last posted around GA but was compelled to write how much I enjoyed QOI.

I honestly wasn't expecting it to be as captivating as the rest of the series, not having many of the main characters, however that line of thought disappeared after about 15 mins reading. The addiction was renewed and I read the book over the space of 3 days, even having a day off work to finish it :P (which is shocking considering the amount I've been working).

Fav character has to be VonGrippen, incredably logical and unemotional most of the time, yet still holds your interest.

Fav scene has to be when VonGrippen is "schooling" Maguire in space combat.

I probably should have posted something sooner, after all I had finished the book weeks ago, but for those who haven't read it yet, do so!

I'll be eagerly awaiting TBOJ Chris. :worship:

• 2 weeks later...

Woo. Finally read QOI. Yet another thrilling read altough I would have liked to seen the creation of the Immortal Emperor and the war with the Amsus.Oh well. Really looking forward to TBOJ

Just finished reading the Queen of Ice. No problem holding my attention I can tell you. Great book, great action. I loved the Von Grippen character of course. My favorite part was the rebuilding of the Excaliber. I love that ship! Very interesting to see how everything evolved prior to the Falcon Banner book.

Great job CPL, an now lets get on with The Balance of Judgement! :2thumbs:

• 1 month later...

Hey CPL,

All I can say is WOW!!!!

This answers sooooo many questions and fleshes out so many things that happened in the Flacon Banner series that I wish you had this out before you started things. So many pieces clicked together.

I would strongly suggest that instead of promoting this as the prequil, to promote this as book one or something along that line. I would think this would be a very easy book to sell to the big guys with only minor revisions to take care of the scattering of typo's and errant booboo's.

Now the big question, WHERE IS BOOK 4???????????????????????????????

Keep up the great work. Could I request at least 10 or more books in this series?

Jojoe

• 2 months later...

I always worried QOI was the weaker of the books, it is good to know that is not the case. Thankyou for reaffirming my faith in my own writing.

as for TBOJ 40K and climbing, soon as my office is done work on it will resumre. I am aiming for 700 pages.

Thoughts on Ben also appreciated.