I really had no idea what to title this topic or how to describe it, but man.

Dom's stories would be perfect for making a movie, DD would be a real tear-jerker at the point where Rory listens to his mothers CDs and has those flashbacks. (cue music "Only Time" by Enya)

He He.

Hey Draco! First off welcome to the forum!! :2thumbs:

I there's already been some discussion of Dom's stories being made into movies, and who would play the characters if they did:

The Film Version of The Ordinary Us

DD Peoples

"With Trust" Characters: How Do YOU Envision Them?

I'm annoyed to say I can't find a thread about The Log Way, but considering this is my favourite Dom story I intend to rectify that right now!

I think you're right too, DD would make an excellent movie and quite a tear-jerker, ESPECIALLY at the part when Rory listens to that tape. In general I believe when DD was being realeased there was an on-going comparisson made between it and TLW & TOU. "If TLW and TOU are like movies, then DD is like a soap opera" :P:boy:

Anyway thanks for reminding me of all that :) and giving me a reason to start a thread about TLW as a movie :P

Take care and have an awesome day!

Kevin