just a question

flaims, I get a few, I find them amusing.

I got one, once hade a lot of foul langwage in it, rufly it was along the lines of how dear you palute my childs mind with your filthy writting! and degrade the works of estableshed writers like Rowling by posting this filth!

I sent him a copy of my disclaimer on top of all my stories and my webpage.

it was amusing how apoliject he became.

like I said I find them amusing.

So now we know why you want to post on Nifty. :P

Just be careful so family and friends don't see those pics B)

Looking forward to see your writings (and no, you won't get any "funny" pics from me, just an :worship: or may be even an :wub: , maybe).

Take care

:wub:

Hey Guy, :)

I had a couple when I first started writing. This first was from a guy in Hawaii that started off nice then wanted to be my boyfriend. I blocked him and the other was telling me how sexy I was and how to write my story. He too was blocked.

I agree that some flames are funny but others are down right nasty. :angry:

I don't know if you can block someone with your current email provider but with hotmail, you can. Then you can go :P

Hope this helps. :great:

Take care,

Mike Sanchez :sword:

P.S. Can you tell me what stories you've written. I'll read them and let you know what I think. You may find a :wub: or two. :D J/K

Mike

Thanks, guys! So far, though, the stories are still on my hard drive. STILL have no guts to post em.... When I get the nerve, I will post one here, but be warned...it isn't teen gay stories...it is more adult, and even some aspects of adult/youth. Just to warn ya, is all.

I was going through my reallly old emails and found onea the flames lolol the guy told me I needed to find Jesus so I wrote back and said "I forgive your trespasses.. bless you my child" and the guy flipped in the next one calling my the devil LMBO :sheep:

:boy:

Here I am, a newbie, making my first post at GA and it's about flamers.

:sleep:

Hmmmmmm? Oh, sorry, I dozed off there. ;)

I've been posting on Nifty for a few years now (JB, before you ask, no, I haven't written any more of "that" story yet. :P ) and have never had anything even remotely close to a flame. Maybe a 'flame-out' of a story but nothing harsh or negative. I suppose I'm fortunate. 0:)

I did have what appears to have been a poser write to me. We exchanged e-mails about once a day for well over a year. I even wrote a story about the boy that he had led me to believe he was. Then he just vanished. I suppose that I bored him to death. :lmao:

Now that I've posted this I'll probably be swamped with flames ... of well, I'll enjoy all the attention.

:rolleyes:

John

Edited by A Writer