Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Teaser

Myr

:D Harry just gets hotter and hotter.

Can't wait for the next book to come out... I try to avoid anything that is unfinished for this very reason, I can't STAND not knowing how the damned thing ends. J.K. needs to move her tush...

• Site Administrator
This is here because?

Because there are a number of Harry Potter fans here, as well as more general fantasy movie fans. :great:

The bad news for me is that it's unlikely to make it to Australia until closer to Christmas next year. We tend to get the movies well after they are released in the USA.

Because there are a number of Harry Potter fans here, as well as more general fantasy movie fans. :great:

The bad news for me is that it's unlikely to make it to Australia until closer to Christmas next year. We tend to get the movies well after they are released in the USA.

SWEET! He is a cutie ;)

We could of course... send a file ;)

I agree that I can't wait until this comes out. And I am SO glad that they finally cut Harry's hair, between that and just being older he looks much better now. Although I keep wondering what's up with how Sirius looks so bad. I mean, isn't he supposed to still be really handsome, even if he is all unkempt?

There's a video of this sneak peek thing from HBO, it's got scenes from the trailer but also little snippets of interviews and "making of" type stuff. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7...dfeed&hl=en

Val