ooooh, so when's chapter one going to be ready????? The prologue was just enough to make me want to check out chapter one, and to keep me totally in the dark about what's next. :)

If you'll be my editor then soon ;) You're perfect! I don't care if your 5 or 50 lol. Age means nothing to me. No changes to the prologue though... lol that's a general rule of mine. Though... I do hope you will oblidge me for the next 17 or 18 chapters ;)

Feel up to it?

Mmm Jason for snacks, or maybe Jason is Lycan too? More please.

Have you seen 'Underworld' with Kate Beckinsale and Scott Speedman?

Anyway - gotta jet or I'm not going to finish in time, then me turn into Lycan and come hunting. Rwoarrr gnash.

Camy B)

Back on Dec 1st

A Lycan is a lycanthrope. A shapeshifter lol. You're it unless you choose otherwise :)

Mirage will write 'The Fey'. I'm sure it will be special.

LOL I hope it meets up to your expectations 0:) But i will sure do my damnest. I just printed out the lyrics to what you sent me. I know just how I'm starting it :2thumbs:

• Site Administrator

Intriguing :) The narrator appears to be addressing the reader in the first part, which I found off-putting, but the concept is good. I got the impression that the form a Lycan changes into is not really a choice, though there may be some chance to influence the options. It's a different model to all other stories on lycanthropy that I've heard of, so I like the originality. The challenge will be to ensure that things stay original AND don't confuse the reader by the differences.

Homophobic werewolves... whatever next...

LOL I hope it meets up to your expectations 0:) But i will sure do my damnest. I just printed out the lyrics to what you sent me. I know just how I'm starting it :2thumbs:

I'm sure you'll do great with whatever you come up with! Then again... <EVIL SMILE> I'm editing for you! Gods help us all! LOL don't be giving away all my secrets now ;) Music does move me ;)

Wow!

Geat prologue, and what an evil cliffhanger!

:2thumbs:

Now, I wonder where I got the evil cliffhanger from. You wear them horns as well as any demon goat ;)

Intriguing :) The narrator appears to be addressing the reader in the first part, which I found off-putting, but the concept is good. I got the impression that the form a Lycan changes into is not really a choice, though there may be some chance to influence the options. It's a different model to all other stories on lycanthropy that I've heard of, so I like the originality. The challenge will be to ensure that things stay original AND don't confuse the reader by the differences.

Homophobic werewolves... whatever next...

Well... originality lol... we'll attribute that to the green stuff in my pipe LOL I just have a twisted mind. I can't help it! Maybe they dropped me too many times as a baby. Baby's do bounce right? I've never had the chance to test it, but my parents assure me it's true.

Everything I write lately seems to be a challenge, but I'm learning a LOT! So I'm thankful.