Where'd everybody go?

captainrick

Well, yes, you just did that, didn't you, my postaholic friend? :P

Me? I was only agreeing with Kevin... 0:)

Damn! I think I started a friendly war. :lol: Oh well, as wars go, this is fun!

The purpose of this post, umm, well, absolutely none other than I'm getting close to 100 and I want that one to be a chapter announcement.

Hugs all,

Rick

Damn! I think I started a friendly war. :lol: Oh well, as wars go, this is fun!

The purpose of this post, umm, well, absolutely none other than I'm getting close to 100 and I want that one to be a chapter announcement.

Hugs all,

Rick

Ah HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Kevin and Graeme might be contagious!! :o

Take a look folks, what we have here is a budding POSTAHOLIC! Yep, keeping track of their post numbers is a sure symptom. Trying to make "major" posts with "milestone" post numbers is another. Maybe somebody should call the CDC? :unsure:

Ah HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Kevin and Graeme might be contagious!! :o

Take a look folks, what we have here is a budding POSTAHOLIC! Yep, keeping track of their post numbers is a sure symptom. Trying to make "major" posts with "milestone" post numbers is another. Maybe somebody should call the CDC? :unsure:

Actually, I hear the malady is transmitted by goats. ;):whistle:

I believe this is 94. :P

• Site Administrator

In C James's defense (as a self-identified lurker, he's bound by the lurking rules not to respond, though his suppressed postaholic nature will probably make him respond anyway), I don't believe it's transmitted by goats. It's just part of their nature. They are gregarious animals and like to chat.

Anyone who's seen old B-grade movies will know that pirates love to talk, too, which explains Kevin.

As for echidnas.... let's just say that I'm different 0:)

In C James's defense (as a self-identified lurker, he's bound by the lurking rules not to respond, though his suppressed postaholic nature will probably make him respond anyway), I don't believe it's transmitted by goats. It's just part of their nature. They are gregarious animals and like to chat.

Anyone who's seen old B-grade movies will know that pirates love to talk, too, which explains Kevin.

Aaaarrhhh! I takes exception to the pirate crack matey!

As for goats, being from rural Mississippi, I have had some experience with those -- Platonic, of course, and find them relatively docile creatures, but not known to be shy.

As for echidnas, never having even seen one, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on being different, but aren't we all, thank God.

95 -- does this mean a chapter post is coming soon?

95 -- does this mean a chapter post is coming soon?

Aye Matey! Best get to writing or we'll make ya walk tha plank, we will!

LughbieLughbiedugh

I believe this is 94. :P

Well, I'll allow the possibility the Postaholicisim is transmitted by Goats. After all, most species that carry a disease are immune to it themselves. :ph34r:

ERK! GREAME! I shall, on this very rare occasion, allow myself to actually post (even lurkers do so on rare occasion) to refute these nefarious allegations! :o

I assure you that Goats are not noted for their propensity for Internet chatting! :sheep:

Hmmm, yes, I have noticed that pirates have a very strong tendency towards being postaholics. Well, Pirates, and creatures with sharp spines, anyway. :whistle:

quote name='captainrick' date='December 4 2006, 01:46 PM' post='55784']

As for goats, being from rural Mississippi, I have had some experience with those -- Platonic, of course, and find them relatively docile creatures, but not known to be shy.

What? Me, not shy? Why, I'll have you know that I'm very shy! Just take a look in my profile, it clearly says "a SHY and retiring forum lurker"

Aye Matey! Best get to writing or we'll make ya walk tha plank, we will!

LughbieLughbiedugh

ROFL! I like it! :2thumbs:

• Site Administrator
I assure you that Goats are not noted for their propensity for Internet chatting! :sheep:

But if that's the case, why do we have a "Goats sub-group" here at GA? :blink:

But if that's the case, why do we have a "Goats sub-group" here at GA? :blink:

Shhhh! That's a secret! But, been as you ask, it's just a place for us shy and retiring goats to go and do what we do best: Lurk. :ph34r:

I wonder if I should enter the thread without my hazmat suit???

I have returned after having no internet for four days... and I think that if I'd been without any longer I'd have gone completely insane from being cut off from the outside world. MS only offers so much intelligent conversation.

And Rick, don't lie! That goat told me all about what happened! Tsk tsk!

So yes, not a single actual point to this post... but it's my first since I've gotten my net back, so yay!