I just unwillingly outed myself to my little brother. :( I was showing him something on my computer when he saw a site I had saved on my computer from the forum library that had the words 'Gay teen stories' in the title. :wacko:

He is the first non gay person I've outed myself to and I am so worried, he acted all cool about it but I didn't really know what he was thinking. :blink:

If he acted cool with it then with luck he is cool with it.

who knows he might even be releaved.

I wish ya luck though and advise ya to just take it one step at a time. and try not to worry to much that only makes you age faster ;)

Hey Guys,

Great advice and BM, I'm with you too. Hang in there and we're with you. But guys, there are some things we just don't know. I run a support group for gay teens and I've talked to many teens in BM's situation and to them about weather or not to come out. I know it's their decision but there are alot of things to take into consideration.

Take care, :)

Mike :sword:

Hi BM

Dont worry about it. what has been done has been done. If he love you it will not matter to him.

Just image my case. I had to come out to my son and daughter, now that is f**king difficult, specially if you love them like I do. The fear of losing them was my biggest fear, not only that I could have lose my g/kids. Fortunately through my kids have accepted me has I am, they found it difficult at first and in some ways still do. But had the help of my in laws, who have been so supportive with there partners. The biggest shock was my son-in-law, whom I thought was one of the biggest homophobic ever, how wrong I was, he was the one that support us most of all. They all accept Mike and I very well now. My grandkids like him so much, they have him round there little fingers, they only need to ask for some thing and he there. Sorry, Babe you know it is true, and you lap it up dont you lol. So in the end it all came out right, after all the sleepless nights and the

depression bouts I had.

So BM, all I will say "Trust in love" and you will be ok :D

Rainbow :boy:

Edited by rainbow

Geez, thanks for the support and advice guys :wub: My little brother is currently finding out that homosexuals are just like everybody else, I think he was more shocked than I was! Thankfully he hasn't told anybody else and is reading up on some news and psychology articles I gave him about homosexuality before he forms any opinions. Hopefully everything will work out.

BM, I think you've handled everything very well so far, and I am hopeful that everything will work out as you hope. Having gone through it where things didn't work out, I know they fears you faced, but you have a lot of support here, and we'll help you get through it either way.

All my best with this.. Bill