Kevin's Big Moment

I started this thread, 'cause I couldn't find one for the story.

'Kevin's Big Moment' is a Round Robin dedicated to 'A Friendly Face', and started by Nickolas James.

NJ wrote the first two chapters, Luc chapter three, Bondwriter chapter four, and now I've jumped on-board with chapter five.

https://www.gayauthors.org/eficiton/viewstory.php?sid=83

Edited by C James

Wow, guys, I can't believe how well the stort's shaping up :2thumbs::2thumbs: Luc, Bondwriter and Camy have really added a classy touch to this sorrid tale of love, politics, military might and premium chocolate.

The chapters are just added as we go along....I think structure would ruin the story. Let's just keep going like this, and as always, anyone's free to add a chapter :)

Yes, go ahead! The only rule is: keep Kevin and GW alive and in a trouble that the person behind you can take them out of.

This Ryan Everett (thanks to my spam box to help me find character names in less than five seconds) can still be a nuisance though there was a hint of a payback...

Kitty!!!!!!!

*Canters around the room*

That's Fabulous! And the plot thickens, like Kev's Mudslide with chocolate syrup! Woot!

*drools and trots to fridge*

Ryan seems to be getting his comeuppance (heh) but I'm not counting him out just yet, though I am wondering how you know he wears a silk thong ... hmm?

Will Dubya really two time Kevin with Arnie? Will Kevin get his own back on Ryan's silk thong, and allow Arnie to interfere? Will Arnie make another Terminator? Will Dubya? Is Dubya? Could Dubya?

I can't wait for chapter seven...

Camy B)

Just to let everyone know::::

Bondwriter added a chapter last night and it's really really good :)

Thanks a lot. :*)

It was a lot of fun to write after the last two chapters. I hope I left it open enough so someone can take it from there and add his/ her 600/800 words so we know more about this mystery involving politics, Bavarian Savages, pricy chocolate, Homeland Security, exotic lovers and silk thongs. (I didn't manage to cram the silk thongs in the narrative myself, what a shame! :thumbdown: )

Thanks a lot. :*)

It was a lot of fun to write after the last two chapters. I hope I left it open enough so someone can take it from there and add his/ her 600/800 words so we know more about this mystery involving politics, Bavarian Savages, pricy chocolate, Homeland Security, exotic lovers and silk thongs. (I didn't manage to cram the silk thongs in the narrative myself, what a shame! :thumbdown: )

That was hilarious!!! :2thumbs::2thumbs: :2thumbs:

You did it very well, Bondwriter! :2thumbs: "His lust for Praline" :lmao:

Sweet chapter Bondwriter! :2thumbs:

So ... who's gonna play next? Is it going to be a chapter about nothing except silk thongs? Will Ryan? Could Ryan and Kevin?

Might Kevin and Arnie? *shudder*

More praline please :)

Camy B)

• 2 weeks later...

OK, this is an official threat: if no one has picked up the story by Saturday, 12:00/ noon GMT, I'll go on with the story...

Come on, it's easy at this point, you don't have to rake your brains. A half hour of fun just to keep the story going.

OK, this is an official threat: if no one has picked up the story by Saturday, 12:00/ noon GMT, I'll go on with the story...

Come on, it's easy at this point, you don't have to rake your brains. A half hour of fun just to keep the story going.

Yikes! Well someone had to do it.

Chapter 8

Enjoy...

Camy B)

Well, well, the plot thickens! A sudden Kevin/ Ryan alliance? Any ulterior motives on one of these two's mind? And the Austrian vice-president stepping into the action?

Nice installment, Camy, this gets the story moving a little bit further with loads of humor! *scratches his head and wonders what could come up next*

I just devoured all 9 chapters. They're short chapters, so no biggie. I love this story. The humour is just incredible. It's one of those stories where you can say, "The plot sickens..." :lmao: Lots of action and sexual innuendo. What more could you asked for?

Thanks to all the contributors! :worship: With a special :worship: to Kitty on her first forray (for us anyway) into gay fiction!

So, I guess Jenkins asked Nick for danger pay for being 50 ft. up a tree??? :lmao: Is that what you call a cameo role? :P

If I wrote a chapter to this story, I would write it so I get Kevin....in the end! B)0:)

a special :worship: to Kitty on her first forray (for us anyway) into gay fiction!

Absolutely!

So, I guess Jenkins asked Nick for danger pay for being 50 ft. up a tree??? :lmao: Is that what you call a cameo role? :P

*groans loudly* :devil::P

If I wrote a chapter to this story, I would write it so I get Kevin....in the end! B)0:)

If? what's this with if? Get writing, Conner! :great:

Camy B)

Are either of you men familiar with the adage, "'Tis better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."?

:lmao:

No. CJ always told me Goats had big ones ... adages, I mean ;)

Go on, you know you want to...

Ooooh! Bondwriter has secretly written chapter 9! I say secretly 'cause I knew nothing about it. *looks around, suspiciously*

Anyhow, 'tis a good and worthy chapter, in which we learn a more about Brett Jenkins, and his employers. We see Kevin 'prancing', which, to my minds eye at least, was hysterical, and as cute as Dubya having a thought: 'Both Kevin and Ryan looked at Dubya's face. His little-boy-caught-with-his-hand-in-the-cookie-jar face when he thought about serious matters was soooo cute!'

Then GW seems to make a choice... poor old Ryan :(

The ending was horrific! I'll say no more, except I'm hoping Brett was wearing a kevlar vest ... or should that be a Kevin vest :P

I can't wait to see who takes the reigns for chapter Ten!

Nice one, Bondwriter!

Camy B)

Ooooh! Bondwriter has secretly written chapter 9! I say secretly 'cause I knew nothing about it. *looks around, suspiciously*

Anyhow, 'tis a good and worthy chapter, in which we learn a more about Brett Jenkins, and his employers. We see Kevin 'prancing', which, to my minds eye at least, was hysterical, and as cute as Dubya having a thought: 'Both Kevin and Ryan looked at Dubya's face. His little-boy-caught-with-his-hand-in-the-cookie-jar face when he thought about serious matters was soooo cute!'

Well, it was announced in the eFiction announcement. *sighs thinking of the expensive tuition paid to Caprine U. for the Fiction Marketing course*

The Dubya/ cookie jar thing I owe to my friend Allison, who though she disapproves of most of the real character's policies, finds him secretly cute.

As for Brett's fate, I leave it up to the next person. You're right, nothing was said about the person he spoke to on the phone, or his employers, or even about him not wearing a bullet-proof vest. I think Conner is up for chapter 10, isn't he? This "making a fool of myself" lame excuse won't work...

Oh, and thanks for the praise, it brightens this bleak, grey rainy day!

• 2 weeks later...

Despite lots of harassing, Conner declined the offer. So it's up to anyone. I thought someone would make a NJ's birthday episode, but the opportunity wasn't taken. And yes, all these heroes need new developments soon. After all, there's a guy lying in a gutter possibly hanging on to his life.