Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

So are any of you guys well versed in medicine, anatomy and physiology, that sorta thing?

 

If so, I'd REALLY GREATLY INFINITELY HUGELY GIGANTICLY AND A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER ADVERBSLY appreciate your help. If you're a doctor, or ever done a lot of work in a field like that, the please PM me at some point! I'm trying to do some research, and I really just have no clue where to start, so I could use an expert in doctory type things. :)

 

Thanks in advance!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...