New episode of Superstars!

Hey guys!!! Oh, what a week it has been. I've been somewhat busy with some real life stuff and therefore I wasn't able to write 2 episodes this time. I wrote one and it's posted. The other one, that is Episode 10, will be posted this Tuesday or Wednesday. I really hope you will enjoy this episode which has been posted! And please, let me know what you think! Thanks!!!!! You guys are awesome. I hope to never deceive you. Oh and the "Music" and "Next Card" sections have been updated as well! Enjoy! :worship:

Go to "Superstars" website!

Take care! :2hands:

OMG you did it again!!!!! Your cliffhangers are gonna be the end of me :wacko: . At least this time i only need to wait half a week :P .

Don't worry about being busy and only getting one in. We all know what thats like :) . One great chapter is always better than two rushed, possibly watered down ones.

Keep up the great work! :worship: