[Myr] Psionics update anytime soon? /crosses fingers

• Site Administrator

It will be continued. But it is about number 4 on my current writing list.

• Site Administrator

1. New

2. Three-Edged Sword- George Chapter 5

3. Harry Potter and the Parliament of Dreams Chapter 30

4. Psionics Chapter 3

5. Aryn

6. New

7. New

8. New

9. New

10. New

• 4 months later...

Psionics Corp is another one of my favourite stories. I'd love to see an update when you get a chance.

I notice it also says that this is a complete rewrite - implying that Psionics Corp has already existed as a complete series - but perhaps not as polished as the current version?

Is there any chance of you posting a link to the original series as I'd like to read the whole thing even if it's a bit rough.

geoff

• Site Administrator

Geoff... I wrote the first chapter and posted it. I then made a large number of changes, starting over. That's what it means.

I was writing chapter 3 and found that I didn't like it... So I started chapter 3 over. What I had for chapter 3 will probably be used for 4 or 5.

My current writing project is for the Gay Authors Winter Anthology.

PoD 30 is about 50% complete. Three-Edged Sword- Fred Chapter 1 is about 80% complete.

I did write more yesterday than I have in the last 3 months.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Well, this thread has been inactive for a while, but I just read it, and I really like it. I have heard about a rewrite in the works. I think that would be awesome. When might that become a reality? I'm sure others would like to know as well. It's got so much potential! I would love for this one to continue. :great:

• 1 month later...
Well, this thread has been inactive for a while, but I just read it, and I really like it. I have heard about a rewrite in the works. I think that would be awesome. When might that become a reality? I'm sure others would like to know as well. It's got so much potential! I would love for this one to continue. :great:

Me too.. Still think he should date dave (a)