Well now it

MMandM

First of all I've never been a cat person, then one day I was walking in a parking lot to my car and this little skinny kitten came walking up to me.

He was a little kitten barely 6 weeks old. I took him home and had plans on finding a home for him. The first night I had he home he became very ill. The next day I took him into see a vet, the kitten had some virus infection and the vet said he had a 50/50 chance of surviving. I had to give him medication 4 times a day for a full week. After that I became attached to the little bugger, well he's almost two years old now, weighs 18lbs and his name is Dewey. :boy:

dewey.jpg

Dewy.jpg

Edited by MarkInAlisoViejo

Don't you just hate that when they grow on you like that... cute kitty :)

Thanks, he was very entertaining when he was little, still is at times :)

• Site Administrator

There's something about kittens: you can't give them up. Once they grow up, it's too late....

I don't have pictures on this computer, but I'll see what I can find when I get onto my home PC.

Here's our dog Michelin (Mitch for short)

f_Mitchm_90f1589.jpg

This is our Golden Retriever that my parents had to put to sleep today

f_jazzsnow07m_445d87b.jpg

I can't find a picture of the last one but will edit this when I do.

Joe

If I posted pics of all my babies, there would be no room in this thread for anyone else's pics :P And my blog has been filled, at various points, with cats and kittens. So will just post a few pics here.

Pretty Kitty Kitty:

PrettyKittyKitty.jpg

Sweetheart (PKK's daughter):

062306sweetheart2.jpg

Ginger aka Gingey Boy, GB, Geeb (Sweetheart's son)

071306Gingeroncomputer.jpg

Okay so here's my guys...

We have one doggie, Ocean, a Siberian Husky. She's 11 and a half. Then we have this kitty, who was born outside the store I worked at and Santa brought him to us a week early! His name's Licorice :P

camp061.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

pets.jpg

First of all I've never been a cat person, then one day I was walking in a parking lot to my car and this little skinny kitten came walking up to me.

He was a little kitten barely 6 weeks old. I took him home and had plans on finding a home for him. The first night I had he home he became very ill. The next day I took him into see a vet, the kitten had some virus infection and the vet said he had a 50/50 chance of surviving. I had to give him medication 4 times a day for a full week. After that I became attached to the little bugger, well he's almost two years old now, weighs 18lbs and his name is Dewey. :boy:

Mark has a mean cat, he likes to bite me B)

*sigh* I wish I had a picture of George.... He's my cat. I've had him since I was in first grade. I'm now a college freshman...

Aw, I miss him... I need to go home and visit.

I also have fish. Well I think i still do. They keep dying on me. My sister and I named them Tevye, Golda, Hodel, Chava, and Tzeitel. I think only Tevya and Golda are still alive...

BTW: Those are Fiddler names if you didn't catch it... We're dorks.

boogerboo.jpg

This picture is ~10l years old. Booger is the big tabby in the foreground and Boo

is sitting by the headboard.

Booger was a very special cat- very intelligent with a distinct personality. He got his

name from having seasonal allergies and wet sneezes. He was a very personable cat

and would meet and greet anyone who arrived in the house.He died in 2001.

boo-nap.jpg

This is Boo the music lover taking a nap on a sub-woofer. Can you guess what mischief

might have befallen him there. :whistle:

blackie-yawns.jpg

This is Edward, the Black Prince. Al tough he's a sweetie, he is a vampyre cat and draws

blood with those fangs. :unsure:

time2bebrushed.jpg

This is my pal Nipper. He is an Aussie shepherd who lives nearby. The family that

owns him has little kids who are scared by his herding behavior. So- he hops the fence with

his brush and comes to see me.

Sponsored by:

putrid.jpg

My dog buddy. I had to leave him behind when I moved but luckily my friends who worked at a humane society found him a nice family to take him in. Unfortunately he had to be put down a few months later.

DSC00077.JPG

This is Freeway, that's her name because that's where she was found. She came to live with me because she was days from being put down due to how scared she was of people and other dogs. My friends had her for 1 month before I even knew she was there. She spent the whole time hiding behind boxes in their garage completely terrified of them and their 4 dogs she was so neglected before being rescued. Well, Buddy was depressed because my other dog I had was put down. Decided to put the 2 together to see what would happen and they became instant best buddies. Last I heard, she is doing really well with the family that took both dogs when I moved. She even plays with their kids which is amazing considering how terrified she was of people.

DSC00079.JPG

My cat Fidget. He lives with my Mom now since I moved. The hardest part of my move was I had to leave my boys behind. :( Buddy lived a long happy life and Fidget loves it at my Mom's so it all worked out ok.

DSCN0849.JPG

This is Notch, he was a ferrel cat who decided to hang out at my place. Sadly, he disappeared shortly after leaving the cats at Mom's. It had only been a couple weeks since he was letting me pet him and pick him up so the move was probably too much for him so he ran.

DSC00050.JPG

Edited by TonyM

What a cute dog Viv :D

Our family dog Left Amber had to put her down a month ago.

Right is my brothers and his gf dog Lucy.

img0240ih7.th.jpg

Edited by Drewbie

What cute pets. :)

You know when I found Dewey the Vet told me he was very malnourished. You could feel and see his bones. To this day this cat hasn

Sorry, don't have any pictures of my dog, Sammy, on the computer. If I get any, I'll post 'em... oh and he's a German Shepard mix. We don't know what he's mixed with but we think it's with Golden Retriever since he has a golden stripe down his back.

Hi,

Here's my cat Binzer together with one of my rats. Binzer is a really good cat, he would never hurt one of my rats :D

binzersnyeven02gq3.png

And here is my other cat Sally with the rattie Finntroll

milla194hu6.jpg

Here is my new horsie, Danilo:

lbeqv2.png

And here is some of my rat babies. I have about 30 big rats and 10 babies, so I won't post a picture of all of them :lol:

trtte9vy.png

rotteunger7sv.jpg

picture181gs8.jpg

picture206em5.jpg

picture199nf8.jpg

Allright..maybe I should stop now.. :P

picture199nf8.jpg

Oh a husky and he is sooooo cute. Must resist urge to go down the pet shop.

So this is my bunch

The cats Treacle and Custard

The Rats (only two I'm afraid :( )

The toothless old age gerbil, Cheddar

And there is a teenager in the house, not sure if he counts as a pet or not.

cocoa.jpg

heres my puppy cocoa beans ! in this picture she is about 7 months now she is 1yr and still a playful puppy :P

she loves being rubbed on her belly and loves company

shes a pitbull mixed with a german short haired pointer

And there is a teenager in the house, not sure if he counts as a pet or not.

If he is the one that I'm thinking of, then he is a sweet pup. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...