Congratulations, Colin!

AFriendlyFace

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to take a moment to congratulate Colin on a wonderful and important step that's he's taking! He and his life partner, Doug, have decided to file for domestic partnership!!

I hope you don't mind, Colin, but I wanted to quote something you posted recently in the Lust thread in the Teen Spot forum:

Lust and sex are great, but a lifetime together requires love and understanding and even forgiveness. Doug and I fell in love over time. We discovered that we really liked each other, liked being together, doing things together. We found that we had a lot of the same interests, and a lot of individual interests too. We discovered that when one of us was sad, the other was there to make us both happy again. We were there to cry on each other's shoulder, to laugh together, to just sit reading or watching TV or doing nothing at all together. It was about 2 years after we realized that we were in love with each other and became boyfriends that we committed to be life partners. Yeah, we were very young, 16 years old, but we firmly believe that we will be together for life. Neither of us can imagine a life without the other.

How beautiful and amazing!

Colin, as long as I've known you I've thought what a positive, intelligent, inspiration you were to us all, and I've always been extremely happy and proud that you represent the most recent generation of adults in our community.

I'm so happy for you guys and having had the chance to get to know you around GA, and having heard about Doug, I have every confidence that you guys have a really long, happy, successful, and prosperous life together ahead of you!

All the best to you both :)

:hug:

-Kevin

Edited by AFriendlyFace

Colin, as long as I've known you I've thought what a positive, intelligent, inspiration you were to us all, and I've always been extremely happy and proud that you represent the most recent generation of adults in our community.

I'm so happy for you guys and having had the chance to get to know you around GA, and having heard about Doug, I have every confidence that you guys have a really long, happy, successful, and prosperous life together ahead of you!

All the best to you both :)

-Kevin

I couldn't have put it better myself.

Colin, I'm sooooo happpy for you. May you get everything you desire (no pun intended) in your life!!! :)

Cheers!!!

Hi everyone!I just wanted to take a moment to congratulate Colin on a wonderful and important step that's he's taking! He and his life partner, Doug, have decided to file for domestic partnership!!

All the best to you both :) -Kevin

Hey Colin and Doug,

Wow, 2 reasons to congratulate, 18th birthday and life commitment :worship::worship:

You are a lucky man, born at the limit of two astrologic signs : scorpio and Sagittarius.

The Scorpio person is passionate, secretive, powerful, penetrating, intense, determined, purposeful, keenly perceptive, deep, complex, analytical, inquisitive, resourceful, ambitious, magnetic, hypnotic, sexual, creative and mysterious.

The Sagittarius person is freedom-loving, extrovert, straightforward, benevolent, philosophic, idealistic, sincere, intellectual, knowledgeable, philosophical, broad-minded, truth-seeking and telling, just, fun-loving, athletic, adventurous, expansive, and optimistic.

I hope you recognize yourself in these descriptions :lol: and take the one which suits you the best !

I also wish you guys a really long, happy, successful, and prosperous life together ahead of you!

old Bob

• Site Administrator

There's not much more I can add :D

Congratulations, Colin and Doug!

May your life together be long, happy, healthy and prosperous. B)

There's not much more I can add :D

Congratulations, Colin and Doug!

May your life together be long, happy, healthy and prosperous. B)

What he said ^^

Best wishes to the both of you =P

Congrats!

Now go to Canada to get married.

Just like I did two years ago... *blushes*

Glad to know I'm not the only one who's crazy enough to plan on marrying at 18 and tied the knot at 20. lol

I didn't know that, Jack! That's awesome! :hug: Congrats to you as well :D