davewri
Members-
Posts
1,118 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by davewri
-
Perhaps the family knew about Will's plan before he arrived. Seems like a really low key reaction to such a huge decision. The 5 million trust was only from Tonto. I'm sure Steff has a larger amount set aside for Will. More questions than answers at this point.
-
As Mark said: "Plus you may want to remember that we are dealing with fiction here. A little exaggeration is allowed." Multi Billionaire Steff as a role model. Gay fathers Gay cousins Gay friends Beach house in Malibu Vacation house in Hawaii JP's mansion Private jets Ferraris and Limos Private school Personal Security Guards Lesbians having children with gay fathers What part of Will's teenage life is "Normal" ? Will is in a position to have more sexual activity than most of us when we were at age 14. I daresay we all wish we could have lived the life of a " spoiled brat". If Mark writes it, I read it quickly, waiting for the next chapter. And I like it enough to check for the next posting every time I pass by my computer. It's fiction, and really well writen fiction at that.
-
As I said before, emancipation is very unlikely. Will is being very smart in seeking legal advice from someone outside the family. Wade will know soon that Will was asking for a referral to a family law attorney. Sean does not have to tell Wade anything beyond the fact that he got a call from Will. Will just started the ball rolling and it is going to freak out the whole clan. Too many skeletons around to keep this from getting out of hand. I'm sure a family meeting is eventually coming and JP unleashes lightning bolts from the mountain top.
-
Way to go Will! This might not ever get to court, but it will send shockwaves thru the family. Actually getting emancipation is highly unlikely (this is fiction), but the threat of taking this so far will get everyone's attention. What Will has told his new attorney about the child porn and his mother's intentions to use it has to be cause for some legal action. Tish might be the person in Will's life to help him cope.
-
Yet another 7 day delay. I'm truly sorry.
davewri replied to C James's topic in C James Fan Club's CJames Topics
Give your self credit for two years of great writing. Some writers on the net just drop a story and never finish. I for one will sit here in front of my computer and wait until the next chapter pops up. Thanks for all you have done so far. We all know you have a life outside of writing this story. -
Mark I love both CAP and Bridgemont. Amazing that you can deliver two very well written series at the same time. I boot up my computer in the morning waiting to see what comes next from you before I start the coffee maker. So JJ is a closet case living among a herd of gay people. Like to know more about the pictures of JJ that Michael took. Is JJ angry at Will's sexual behaviour or just jealous. At this point Michael could be very dangerous. We also know that these people can eliminate anyone who is a threat to the family. Michael's days are numbered. Will brought up something big. “You can’t do that to your family,” Robbie said. “I can when my family won’t do the right thing. If my family turns into the mafia, then I sure as hell can do that. In fact, I think it’s my responsibility to do it. This one’s gonna cost you some money.”
-
Wow! Granger has a new ship ready to sail and orders to go create havoc. Let the games begin.
-
Will had better watch out for an angry JJ. The little skating diva could cause a lot of trouble if he told anyone about Will and Jeff. JJ is a closet case and jealous of Will. Once again, Mark, we will request daily postings until this works out.
-
So, Sir Tobias Maidstone has become wealthy importing spices. Berty has become wealthy exporting spices. I sense a connection here
-
Will is being a very naughty boy. Someday we might get to read something from JJ's point of view. I feel something really huge is coming soon. Just when you think everything is going so smoothly, Mark will freak us out with something totaly unexpected. I guess that's why we keep reading..............
-
All of this necessary background material is setting us up for the great adventure to come. With such a long voyage, the crew and passengers of Bacchante will certainly have a lot of time for intrigue, swashbuckling, and great sex . Almost a circumnavigation. Just kidding. IF WE EVER GET Bacchante OUT TO SEA
-
Yes, it is a cliffhanger But finally some action.
-
Darius just glowered at both of us, seething at being denounced for being totally uncool. As I looked at him, it occurred to me that he was upset because it was true. I see real trouble among the brothers coming....maybe not in Paternity, but in the next book. Mark is planting seeds.
-
Another great chapter from his excellency, Lord Arbour. For those who want to know more British naval history http://www.maritimegreatbritain.com/
-
A lot of happy endings in this chapter. Are we getting close to the end of "Paternity" ?
-
A great big thanks from all of us for the incredible amount of posting these past few days. You and your team have raised the bar for speed and quality writing. (Now can we expect similar treatment for Granger and his crew to get the new ship launched and out to sea?) Thanks again for bringing Will home safely.
-
Thank you thank you for the lightning fast post these past few days. We all know you probably won't keep up the pace but we love you for it. I was day dreaming at work, worrying about all this drama. Glad that Will is back in California, but not happy with the way he brought in a stranger. Now the creepy cab driver gives me shivers...Beach house in the fog, no one knows they are there, makes me nervous. Mark, you are the best writer on the net.
-
Round one goes to Will. Steff, JP and Wade are on Will's side and the "Golden Boy" is going to need all the help he can get. The war has just begun and Brad is the kind of man that does not like to lose to anyone. Fasten your seat belts, Mark is taking us on a ride........
-
Note to ricky, Mark has cleverly avoided the 'cliff hanger' moniker by ending with a hint of something good about to happen. “If it were bad news, or something I should be worried about, I know you would warn me,” Granger said. “You are right to relax,” Cavendish said with a smile, validating Granger’s conclusion.
-
Mark, Thank you for posting Paternity so rapidly and yet still keeping up the highest quality of writing we all admire. (I hope all this extra effort to fast track CAP does not distract too much of your time and attention from Odyssey.)
-
Mark, Thank you for the quick post of this chapter. We all are so deeply into these characters you create and the anticpation for the next chapter is building. Thanks again for the quick chapter.
-
Mark, please post a chapter every day until this mess is cleaned up. Brilliant writing and one of the best chapters in all of the CAP series! Will is one of Stef's favorite people and there will be hell to pay. Never make a wealthy queen angry at you. Time for JJ to step up and be a good brother. Will has more people that care for him than he knows.
-
Looks like a really great book is in the making. Royal intrigue, nautical adventure, sibling rivalry, marital strife, secret society and a lot of man-to-man sex. What more could you ask for?
-
Will is a true Alpha male. He usually gets what he wants and will fight anyone who tries to control him. Just about everyone in his family has something he can use as leverage, and he's smart enough to be really dangerous. Brad and Robbie have already lost the respect they thought they should have. Something big is coming and it's not going to be pretty. Can't wait to see how Will comes out of this war.
