Jump to content

PrivateTim

Members
  • Posts

    4,619
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PrivateTim

  1. PrivateTim

    Smother Me

    If Dennis' knee is that bad, the team doctor wouldn't let him play and the coach wouldn't want him to. Owen really does need professional help. Chris is right, it would just get worse. That is why the suicide rate is do high in the military and law enforcement.
  2. PrivateTim

    Dennis

    This why Chris & Tony needed to insist that Owen go through counseling. He has a shit-ton of unresolved emotional issues. This is such a pivotal chapter. You start to understand why it is the Long Way.
  3. PrivateTim

    Confrontation

    Not really backstabbing, she has just always, wanted wanted Aiden to be her boyfriend and she is willing to do anything to accomplish that, but even Adam knew it wasn't a real relationship. He called Aiden Janie's "pretend boyfriend". I also think Adam will be okay too. As a freshman you are insecure with everything and he goes along with things to not stand out, but when push comes to shove, I think he'll be there for Owen.... eventually. But I do recall a brewing storm.
  4. PrivateTim

    Rapprochement

    I see Alistair as the classic nerd boy.
  5. PrivateTim

    Revelations

    So finally some pieces fall into place for Owen. From a previous chapter it sounded like Karen had a restraining order on her, presumably for violence against Aiden and now she's gone there again. I am not sure Owen is being fair to Nicky. He is making a lot of assumptions, 1+1=3 kinda stuff.
  6. PrivateTim

    Remembering Dan

    Can I just say I think Dan was a dick actually. He was bad as a chick trying to use sex to get love, but Owen was never going to have the feeling that Dan is desperate for him to have. The relationship was pretty toxic for the two of them. Owen feels guilty because Dan died and he never did develop the feelings that Dan wanted him to. Had Dan lived, he'd have wrecked Owen's life thinking he was doing Owen a favor. I've known a lot of those people.
  7. PrivateTim

    Rapprochement

    No way, he is way too pretty. Wade is a First Family of VA, his looks will be more English, think a young Rupert Graves or Hugh Grant, maybe James Norton of Grantchester.
  8. PrivateTim

    Rapprochement

    Sam Nivola isn't good looking enough to be Wade.
  9. PrivateTim

    Struggle Part 2

    I've read Desert Dropping and the Lo(n)g Way multiple times and will probably read them again, but Quinn irritates me too much to through it the same way I have some of the others. Such is the genius of Dom's talent that Quinn can get under my skin so.
  10. PrivateTim

    Chapter 4

    The ship is in the deep ocean. Fish don't exist every place in the ocean, they are mostly closer to shores and where there are reefs, where there are food sources for them.
  11. This couldn’t keep happening to me. It couldn’t. It just wasn’t right to be attracted to other guys. They made this clear at school. Brad, my best friend, even thought it was gross. I thought it was gross too, of course. Dom wrote this story in 2006 I think or sometime around there. I think that was before streaming was mainstream. Sites like Cam4 and Omegle hadn't launched yet. Point being, I don't know how often straight best friends saw each other hard or jacked off together, but once streaming became a thing, I can't believe how many straight boys were induced to get naked, get hard, jack off and sometimes jack off each other or even blow each other a little, all because they thought they were talking to a live girl. Sometimes it might have been a live girl, but one paid by a Dirty Old Man to catfish and record them. So the second point is, how much has technology changed the behavior of teens, boys and girls, with SnapChat, sexting, etc. I think it's been a huge change.
  12. PrivateTim

    Rapprochement

    I don't think Guy Fellowes name was mentioned casually, there has to be a reason, but what is in it for him? I think he was hoping to take control of Buck Industries, but there is little left and how would he access it? Before he could have claimed he was working in his client's interest, but not now. I doubt anyone knows what is in Travis' will, at least not the people messing with him. John Paul, Stefan, Jake and maybe Brad know, maybe Will informally, and I highly doubt Taylor or Big are in it. Lots to be revealed. But hey, maybe since they are in Norwalk, the captors will get something from Clearman's North Woods Inn!
  13. PrivateTim

    Rapprochement

    In the CAP World? She is pretty mainstream 🤣
  14. PrivateTim

    Rapprochement

    And you believe psychologists who work at a university named after toothpaste..... 🤣
  15. PrivateTim

    Rapprochement

    Right, but that is the point. Will thinks there are circumstances where he can interfere with others, just like Brad, somewhat reasonably thought it was okay to "interfere" with his 14/15 year old son's life. It is easy to rationalize your own behavior while criticizing the same behavior in others. I just want you to be sure and tell Will what a hypocritical douche I think he is 🤣
  16. PrivateTim

    Chapter 3

    Especially since "children" in 1794 were not the children of today. There is shocking data in the sociology world that a boy in 2025 doesn't reach the maturity that a 17 year old boy had in 1940 until he is in his mid to late 20's now. That is especially disturbing to the U.S. military.
  17. PrivateTim

    Rapprochement

    **I guess since we wouldn’t let them track our cell phones, they’d decided to hire spies instead. “We’ll deal with that later,” I told him. He winced a bit as I said that, all but proving that my spy theory was correct.** Thank you Mark for the latest chapter. Wow that was a lot to absorb. As to the quote above, I am back on the "Will is a douche bag" train. What concern or business is it of his that the family is keeping an eye on one of their own? John certainly wasn't aware of it, so it sounds like a win-win to me. And then Will "don't tell me what to do" Schluter tells John and Ryan what to do and treats them like little kids. He should have let them have their skanky ho's and let them deal with Brad and Jake. Really interested in where we go from here. Did Taylor really have that Serb boy fuck up Travis' apartment, or was that an improv on his part?
  18. PrivateTim

    Chapter 3

    It's been a very long time since I first read this story...... Hey, did I ever tell you about the two gay Irishmen? Yeah, Hugh Fitzwilliam and William Fitzhugh.. ba dum bah!
  19. Dude, psilocybins rock! 🤣
  20. I don't know what Dom's level of education was when he wrote this story, but I do know he was young. That makes this remarkable story even more remarkable. Dom used many classic literary techniques; the classic misunderstanding, people talking but not communication, people making assumptions rather than just ask and get a straight answer. All of these weave their way through the story to heighten the drama, make you want to rip your hair out and slap someone (mostly Rory). Any of Dom's stories is worth reading, but think this is a great starter story.
  21. I am not sure on what basis Travis should suspect her? So far all of his trouble has been East Coast trouble and he knows of the Serbian angle so how would he guess there is a connection to Taylor? As to Be Rad and Jake... we don't know what they are or are not doing. We really haven't heard from them as narrators for a few chapters. We really haven't heard from JP and Stef. I can't imagine them being passive. If "the cops" know about the phone call then that means the FBI has probably been called. Certainly JP and Stef have influence there, and Brad too as a major defense contractor.
  22. Oh oh! PS Can we have Zach die in a shootout rescue and Will lose four inches off his dick in the same firefight?
  23. Dun duh duh.... cue the organ music. Now we are CAPing! Thank you Mark for the latest installment. Taylor was one of my prime suspects only because she is a self absorbed bitch who isn't all that bright. Still not sure she is involved in the kidnapping, that seems too simple and obvious. One thing about So Cal, it is super easy to get out of the country into Mexico and if you have some money, you can get anything you need to get to other countries. And oh please you Palisades/Malibu snobs..... yes Bakersfield has limos. The town has weddings, bachelorette parties, quinceaneras, high school proms and graduation. I am glad the Buck Mansion burned down in the Palisades fire now!
  24. PrivateTim

    Kidnapped

    Maybe not the right venue, but has anyone updated this? Wills Loves Hook Ups Will’s “loves”; Drew, John, Gathan, Gustave, Roberto, Ryan, Alistair, Tony, the taxi driver to Santa Cruz, Berto, Jeff, David (ice dancer), Mike (ice dancer’s roommate), Shane, tech guy, Kristoffer, Kyle, guy at Paly party, weight room guy, Vic the masseuse, Trevor & Hayden, Jake, night club in Chicago, Carmine, Mason, Steve (Maui), Kai, Malcolm, John Carullo, Joe (Ethan’s friend), Zach, Chris from the Center, Lance, Devon, John Nakamura, clerk in San Fran store, Cousin Marie...... That is like 28-30 so far depending on how many guys in Norway he actually hooked up with. I'll need to find that chapter(s). oral ONLY: Drew, Alistair, Shane, Kristoffer, Paolo, Vic the Masseuse, Jake, Steve, John Carullo (Stanford football player), clerk in San Fran store Will Bottomed ONLY: John, Gathan, Ryan, Tony, Tyler the cab driver, Kyle, Patrick from party, Trevor, Chicago night club guy, Carmine, Kai Will topped ONLY: David the ice dancer, Jason the Tech guy, Hayden, Mason, Malcolm, Raine, Gustave Will was practicing being versatile: Berto, Jeff Will’s “loves”; Drew, John, Gathan, Ryan Grafton, Raine, Alistair Crownbeam, Tony Carbone, Tyler (the taxi driver to Santa Cruz), Berto, Jeff, David (ice dancer), Shane, Evan, Kristoffer, Kyle, Patrick Shaughnessy (guy at Paly party), Paolo (weight room guy), Vic the masseuse, Trevor & Hayden, Jake, Trevor (night club in Chicago), Carmine, Mason, Steve (Maui), Kai, Malcolm, John Carullo, Joe (Ethan’s friend), Zach, Chris from the Center, Lance, Devon, John Nakamura, clerk in San Fran store, Cousin Marie .... That is like 28-30 so far depending on how many guys in Maui he hooked up with the first time. I'll need to find that chapter(s). Will gave ORAL to Drew, Travis, Gathan, John, (Gustave), Berto, (Tony Carbone), Ryan, (Tyler the cab driver), Jeff, Kristoffer, Shane, (Patrick Shaughnessy), John Carullo, Alistair, Paolo, Kyle, Vic the Masseur, (Trevor & Hayden), Jake, Mason, Steve the realtor, Kai, Ethan’s friend Joe, Zach, (Buzz Dalby), Dallas, Patrick Christian, (Colin), Chris, (Tom), Aldon (pilot), (Johnny Falco the model), (Dustin), Arthur, Mike McConnell, Billie Joe, Dan the frat boy, (Travis Buck) Will received ORAL from Drew, cousin John, Gathan, Gustave the kidnapper in Paris, Berto, (David), Jeff, (Mike skater), Shane, Cary the clerk in San Fran store, (Trevor), (Mason), Kai, (Malcolm), Alex, (Colin), Zac Posen, (Dustin), Mike McConnell, Travis Buck, Billie Joe Will had intercourse with (giving): Gustave, Berto, Raine, David the ice dancer, Jason the Tech guy, Jeff, Hayden, Mason, Malcolm, Marie, Zach, Carullo, Toby, Alex, Colin, Conway, guy in shop Sydney, Dustin, Travis Buck, Kenji (Patrick's boyfriend) Will had intercourse with (receiving): Berto, Tony, Ryan, Tyler the cab driver, John, Jeff, Patrick Shaughnessy, Gathan, Kyle, Trevor, Chicago night club guy, Carmine, Kai, Erik, John Carullo, Zach, Pedro, Devon, Toby, Buzz Dalby, Patrick Christian, Ramon, Jorge, Colin, Conway, hotel guard, Giacomo, Chris Mendoza, K-Kris, Peter Thiel, Arthur (Santa Cruz waiter), Cam Squires, Dan the frat boy, Travis Buck Other sex: Bar twink (rubbing against him with Will coming in his pants) Dallas (Frotting in the waterfall) Dillon (Hand jobs and oral) Colin (frotting, hand job) Tom (hand job) Johnny Falco the model (hand job) Mike McConnell (hand job.JO)
  25. PrivateTim

    Kidnapped

    Homoeroticism and boy bands? Who's ever heard of such a thing?
×
×
  • Create New...