Jump to content
Bot Attack Again ×

PrivateTim

Members
  • Posts

    4,618
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PrivateTim

  1. Oh thank you, thank you for this newest chapter. A chance to hate on Will for being a douche bag hypocrite! “Not that it’s any of your fucking business, but Marie and I don’t have any commitments,” Ryan snapped. Damn straight cookie! Will is free to support or comfort Marie, but he has no business trying to tell Ryan what he should and shouldn't do. “When you seem to get off on hurting my aunt, it’s my fucking business asshole,” I said Again, none of his fucking business. Maybe if Will had accepted advice and direction from his father, Robbie and Jeanine he could have some kind of input to other's lives, but Will "stay out of my fucking business, I am 13, it's my life" Schluter has no leg to stand on. “I’m going to go visit Austin.” She was referring to Austin Biehl You have to love anger sex and revenge sex and anger-revenge sex is even better. “Biggest game of the season is coming up on December 4,” he said in his cocky way. “Playing USC.” Well THAT didn't go well for UCLA. Are there any holidays in August? Does National Cucumber Day count? I love three chapters in seven days instead of two!
  2. PrivateTim

    Chapter 5

    Heathen? It has been well established that Joel's family is NOT a religious family. Who knows where his mother's hate comes from, but it is not based on religious beliefs. Most violence against gays is not from people with strong religious beliefs but from people who are not church going people. I continue to be disappointed in how ball-less Joel's father is. If he was a man he'd kick his wife out of his house, not his productive, baseball star son. I don't remember the timing here, but I am pretty sure we are still in the first 48 hours, maybe 24 hours, since Joel was kicked out. We have yet to hear from Joel's baseball coach, Joel's friends. I think Joel has lived in this house his whole life, so in a small town he has to have friends he's known his whole life, a best friend or two, and other parents in his town who care about him. If I was the baseball coach and my all-star player missed one practice I'd be tracking him down. If I discovered he'd been kicked out of his house, I'd find someone else in town to live with. No way am I losing a star off my team. As to the twins, they'd already know who Joel is, if not by sight, then by reputation. A player good enough to make the pre-season all-state team would be know, especially by players at a rival school.
  3. PrivateTim

    Nurse Whore

    I learned early on in college that the plumbing was pretty much all the same. While my fraternity bros were all sniffing around the three or four hottest sorority chicks and getting none, I was chatting up the clock stoppers and extra pounders and getting lucky a lot. Getting lucky a lot masked my other side, that I didn't advertise in college.
  4. PrivateTim

    Nurse Whore

    In So Cal, from Santa Barbara to San Diego we have like 500 craft breweries, many like Societe Brewing Company, Stone BC, Coronado BC, AleSmith, etc have become national brands. India Pale Ale (IPA) was invented in Britain and so named because the original brewer was close to the docks of the East India Company and many of the EIC adventurers liked it, the company began to export the beer to India. Jump forward 150 years or so and as the craft brewing movement was exploding in California brewers were looking for something different and distinctive. Thus was born the West Coast IPA, a hoppier, more bitter IPA and a short leap to the Double IPA, hoppier still and even more bitter. Australia has many IPA makers, Hawkers (Hazy IPA), Black Hawks Brewing, Young Henry's and Five Barrel Brewing (Little Nipper, just great). You want to get really out there, try a Cuvee des Jacobins Rouge Flanders Red Sour Ale. The first sip you think you've ingested liquid sour gummi bears, but the flavor mellows out and it is amazing.
  5. PrivateTim

    Nurse Whore

    Ugh. That was so cloyingly sweet I had to drink a Double IPA to get the taste out of my mouth.
  6. PrivateTim

    Nurse Whore

    If you'd uh read the publishing schedule... Oh man and get gravy, lots and lots of gravy, on them as they wrestle around. Marie hits Amber with a drumstick and Amber shoves cranberry in her face. Thanks Mark for sticking to your schedule! Happy Bastille Day and happy birthday to Stef. I'm looking forward to the next installment!
  7. PrivateTim

    Forgiveness

    Will was reckless for a) doing it and b) not being in a location where Michael could not have taken photos of them. I get that if people in CAP actually closed and locked doors it could be an ABC after school special. The exposure at USFS was the start of a chain of events that ramped up the self imposed pressure on Shane.
  8. PrivateTim

    Forgiveness

    I am curious what JJ did that was so awful especially when compared with Will. Was it Jeremy who was naked, dancing and jerking off in a gay night club in Italy when he was 13? Was it Jeremy who screwed half the people in the Norwegian skating contest and was indiscreet enough to have photos taken of him leading to the suicide of a skater? Was it Jeremy who drugged his father? Was it Jeremy who ruined two very expensive cars? Was it Jeremy who stole money and ran away? Was it Jeremy who cut up $100,000 worth of clothing? Was it Jeremy who took pot on a school rafting trip? I thought it was Jeremy who was the quiet, shy boy who was molested by his skating coach......
  9. PrivateTim

    Forgiveness

    No, he's just a shithead douchebag 🤣
  10. PrivateTim

    Chapter 3

    Dewey, Cheatam and Howe.
  11. PrivateTim

    Chapter 4

    There are a LOT of bad parents out there. I see it all the time. We just had a toddler in So Cal die when his mother left him and his brother in the car while she got her lips filled. I hope they put her in jail for a good long stretch and turn the surviving child over to CPS.
  12. PrivateTim

    Chapter 4

    Oh yeah, and Joel's dad is a total wuss and a wienie.
  13. PrivateTim

    Chapter 4

    Joel was absolutely clear that his family is not "religious". That is the bigotry that exists in large swaths of the gay community that religious people are bigots and/or haters. There are LOTS of Christian churches that are open and affirming of gay relationships and even have gay clergy. There are other Christian churches that while officially don't recognize same sex relationships have outposts that do. One of my best friends is a lay reader at his Catholic church in a very gay community. The congregation is probably 30% or more gay. I am shocked that anyone would write such hate filled, bigoted, racist words. More hate filled, bigoted, racist comments. The gay community, that claims to want tolerance, is one of the least tolerant communities I've been around. And I don't mean tolerance of straight, Christian people, I mean tolerance within the gay community. Don't believe me? Be a 50 year old gay man and walk into the hottest gay clubs in West Hollywood and see how you are treated. Or don't be 100 pounds overweight, Or too "straight acting". I expect parents to stand by the kids ESPECIALLY when they have a crisis. Even a child accused of murder, I expect the parents to be supportive of their child; not the behavior, but the child. I've lived all of my life by the ocean, mostly in California, and always in what would be considered urban areas. I've spent time in more rural areas as my parents and grandparents had homes and cabins in more rural areas, usually near ski resorts. I've always been fascinated by the liquor laws and how different they are. In Colorado for example, you couldn't buy liquor in a grocery store you had to go to a special liquor store. In Utah at one time you couldn't even order a drink in a restaurant, you had to go to the bar in the restaurant and get your drinks. That changed when the Olympics came to SLC, but Utah still has some towns that are "dry". At one time in So Cal Fullerton was a dry town and people had to hitch up the wagon to go to the German city of Anaheim, with its breweries to get a bucket of beer.
  14. PrivateTim

    Forgiveness

    So Grandmaman is mad at Will, so what. People in that household, including and maybe especially Will, have done worse. The world does not revolve around the Golden Child. This "feud" has been built into a bigger thing than it is.
  15. PrivateTim

    Forgiveness

    Man you know how to milk a situation..... ha ha 🤣 Everyone is quivering with anticipation of an Escorial holiday dinner and you are edging them! Anywho, thanks for the chapter, on time as promised. Kudos once again to you and your team! Happy Thanksgiving!
  16. PrivateTim

    Chapter 3

    I'm a lawyer, vague is what we do best.
  17. PrivateTim

    Chapter 3

    It explains somethings and makes the story interesting.
  18. PrivateTim

    Chapter 3

    I think Colt is gay.
  19. PrivateTim

    The Inferno

    Of course. He is the Golden Child. But that has ZERO to do with whether or not Travis will listen to him.
  20. PrivateTim

    The Inferno

    Do note the author is laughing at you.......
  21. PrivateTim

    Chapter 3

    This is my last comment. Until I comment again.
  22. You know someone is going to ruin the moment and ask about the sailor boy.
  23. PrivateTim

    Chapter 3

    This is like surfing. You can see the wave building, but it isn't here yet so you don't start paddling yet. It is a bit of a waiting game to see what forms up.
  24. PrivateTim

    Revelations

    If Fellowes is the vehicle, not the driver, we are back to who? An old standby as in Alexandra or Elizabeth, or someone new. Did Curtis have any relatives who'd be bitter, someone we don't know, or Miranda or Big? More questions than answers this chapter. I'd kidnap Fellowes and take him out of the country for a little Q&A. Maybe with the help of our cartel friends. In any case, Happy July 4th to all, especially Mark and his family and his team.
  25. PrivateTim

    Chapter 26

    Bigger than you know.
×
×
  • Create New...