Jump to content

PrivateTim

Members
  • Posts

    4,618
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PrivateTim

  1. Compared to half the chapters in Black Widow and 9-11?
  2. Oh man, I see someone with broken kneecaps in the near future. If I was Will (who I actually did not hate this chapter) I'd excuse myself and call Stef and get the ball rolling on ruining this dude. Thanks Mark for the chapter and some legit drama. Enjoy the islands man. And when they mention jerk chicken, it does NOT mean.....
  3. I was just funnin' ya. 😇
  4. Well? 🍿
  5. You just come up with the weirdest dang stuff. Billionaires are free to throw their money away, but there is nothing unique about building a planned community. There is no way to keep housing affordable. The only way would be if the CA state government did something to facilitate the building of the 3.5 million housing units the state is short. That would probably mean waving or reversing every building code they've passed in the 30+ years and waving every environmental regulation they've passed and disbanding several state agencies. Here's a hint, that ain't happening.
  6. No. That is a lie. You put specific dates with specific terms that made it political.
  7. His name is George Clooney. He won People magazine's Sexiest Man Alive title in 1997 and 2006. He was the second man to win the title twice, ironically after Brad Pitt.
  8. Enh. Here is my idea of a hot daddy.
  9. Discussing politics is not allowed outside The Pit.
  10. Yes.
  11. It is very easy to pick stocks in hindsight. The people who invested in Friendster and MySpace thought they had a good thing going on.
  12. When Jeanine was still alive, or certainly soon after her death.
  13. Maybe the breakthrough will come when apologizes to Jeremy for not convincing Brad to tell him sooner of his real parentage. I don't think it was Will's place to tell Jeremy, but it might have been his place to pressure Brad into it.
  14. Very interesting chapter in that I still have no idea where this book is heading and where the next drama will come from. Thank you Mark for your consistent posting in CAP, I know it is not an easy thing to do. As to Efficient Market Theory, it is mostly true. There are no institutional money managers I know who consistently beat the indexes over a long period of time. The key to being a successful institutional money manager is to hire very clever marketing people or consultants who custom design a benchmark for you so you can always beat it. And don't get me started on quants and chartists....
  15. PrivateTim

    Thor Comes Out

    And if it goes further, sexual assault. Ask Harvey.
  16. PrivateTim

    Thor Comes Out

    I am saying I don't think you understand the casting couch culture. This is my world that I walk in every day.
  17. PrivateTim

    Thor Comes Out

    Yes, my point, softly peddled, is that Stef has not been away from Hollywood for 10 years, he is still a power player, even of we don't see it in every book, You don't get it. "the director" isn't looking for anything from Travis other than a hole. He doesn't want a boyfriend, a friendship, a mutually satisfying experience. This is about power, control and a dick wad thinking he can do whatever he likes because he is "the director". Sez who? 🤣
  18. PrivateTim

    Thor Comes Out

    I was thinking Stef still owned part of Anders Hayes, plus there are still Jackie and Cody to call on.
  19. PrivateTim

    Thor Comes Out

    Uh..... let's leave the storyline to Mark.
  20. PrivateTim

    Thor Comes Out

    Tune in next week to find out and remember Chesterfield cigarettes are the "Best for You"! (cue the organ music)
  21. PrivateTim

    Thor Comes Out

    I think Brad's behavior was MUCH worse than Jeremy's. Jeremy blurted out mean words, spur of the moment, at making a shocking discovery that rocked his foundation to the core. Brad's was an 18 year, cold, deliberate decision for deception.
  22. PrivateTim

    Thor Comes Out

    Nice that Thor's family is supportive. Great that Stef flew over Fab's mother. I still don't get Brad's failure to acknowledge any culpability in Jeremy's anger and what he blurted out. Thanks Mark for staying on schedule in posting and your prodigious output.
  23. PrivateTim

    Thor Comes Out

    Man, I've been lurking for two days now.....
  24. PrivateTim

    Chapter 57

    Not stupid at all. There are A LOT of details to remember in CAP. That is why I go back and read the stories two and three times. You forget how different young JP was from the JP we know now. Ditto for many of the characters. We haven't really seen Matt for a while, but he seems to have grown up a little (or a lot). Stef of the Land Whore is different. And so on.
  25. PrivateTim

    Chapter 57

    Well duh 🤣 But even if there was only one, we still refer to the house in Malibu as my "grandparent's house" even though my parents have owned for at least 15 years now.
×
×
  • Create New...