Jump to content

PrivateTim

Members
  • Posts

    4,618
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PrivateTim

  1. PrivateTim

    Toxic Condo

    As an interesting side note, Rick Caruso, who developed the Americana as well as the Grove and ran against Bass for LA mayor, lost a home in the Palisades that his daughter lived in.
  2. PrivateTim

    Toxic Condo

    Travis's childhood home is pretty much certainly gone. The Malibu Colony, where Brad & Stef have their homes is fine and will most likely remain fine. The Colony has a green park to the north, Malibu Lagoon to the south and a golf course on much of the east side. The Colony is also part of a broad flat area. It this section of Malibu that needs to worry. It's burned before. The area of Malibu Beach, Carbon Beach and Topanga Beach are under evacuation orders. Billionaire Beach, shown above, is where David Geffen lives, Larry Ellison and Jerry Bruckheimer (to name a few) have homes. Although Ellison, who owns the Hawaiian island of Lanai, will be okay and Geffen can swim out to his yacht What will poor Jerry do? I make light, but in truth it is pretty damn scary. One of my grandmother's best friends, friends for 87 years, lives(d) above downtown PP and her home is gone. At 95 she won't be rebuilding, and she lost everything, all her memorabilia as a teacher for LAUSD for 47 years. Hard to believe there is still no reported loss of life from the PP fire. Thank God it began at 10:30AM. not 6:30AM or we could be another Lahaina. Now the Altadena fire is a real mess. JPL is evacuated, the fire is less than two miles from the Rose Parade route, La Cañada Flintridge is going under evacuation, so is Glendale, north of the 210 Freeway, Arcadia (Santa Anita Race Track) and Monrovia. If you know So Cal geography, this is a MASSIVE area. But not our first rodeo, we'll get through it.
  3. PrivateTim

    Toxic Condo

    So far we are a good distance away. There are no hills near us. It is the hills that the fire just charges up and down. We may head to OC or SD to get away from the smoke.
  4. PrivateTim

    Toxic Condo

    Unbelievable destruction in Pacific Palisades. Travis's mother's house is surely gone. Most of Pali High is gone. Pali was seen in Carrie (1996), The Glass House (2001), Freaky Friday (2003), Havoc (2005), and Old School (2003), to name a few films and was in several television series as well, including Modern Family, Saved by the Bell, Teen Wolf, Project X and American Vandal, among others. All of Downtown Pacific Palisades is gone. The Reel Inn and Moonshadows are gone. Unbelievable.
  5. PrivateTim

    Toxic Condo

    No Will's Gap Year of Discovery was more self indulgence using the incredible wealth of his family. They forgot sex addiction with your paralegal, assistant and junior associate.
  6. PrivateTim

    Toxic Condo

    Uh.... Will destroying $100,000 in clothing and shoes, ruining $400,000 cars, stealing $50,000 is figuring out how to fix his problems? His grandfathers enabled him and indulged him. If Will didn't have family money he wouldn't be able to do anything. He can't even fix his own meals.
  7. PrivateTim

    Toxic Condo

    Preach it!
  8. PrivateTim

    Toxic Condo

    He might be safe and happy, but this was going to tear us apart. Let me interpret Will-ese, for those who don't speak it. He might be safe and happy, but me being butt hurt is what is reallllly important, more important than him being safe. Will doesn't value family at all. If he did, he wouldn't treat them all the way he does, like a spoiled 4 year old. Jeremy thought Will was smart enough and mature enough to realize that the words he'd said in the heat of a meltdown, because of the web of lies that people constructed and maintained around him, including Will, were not serious. Obviously Will is not smart enough or mature enough for that. And that would be further proof that Will is not as smart or mature as the Will-i-philes pretend that he is. You do what I have done, go back and reread the entire series, including the sailor boy series. PS Can I just say working sucks. I saw that a new chapter had posted around 5AM PST, but I knew I had too much to do to read it. Then I had to sit in meetings with clients, listening to them talk about their pathetic lives and problems instead of reading a new CAP chapter! Oh the humanity!
  9. PrivateTim

    Moving In

    🤣🤣🤣
  10. PrivateTim

    Moving In

    'zactly.
  11. PrivateTim

    Moving In

    Hey if we are doing WAGs..... that professor who wanted "alone time" with JP. He is striking at JP through Will's misery.
  12. PrivateTim

    Paris

    My dear friend Rumpole tells me Pomeroy's on Fleet Street has a lovely plonk.
  13. PrivateTim

    Paris

    One I think I know about the rich is they seldom say, "oh I have enough money now, I don't need anymore." Tallyrand not only outlived Napoleon physically, he outlived Napoleon in influence.
  14. PrivateTim

    Paris

    I think it must be terribly difficult to write a story, or more to the point, a series, where you have to weave your story in and around actual people and events. Yes CAP has real people and events, but no characters the magnitude of emperors, czars, kings and princes. Hard to believe George has been in France more than 24 hours and has yet to hook-up. Surely there is a cute coachman or attendant that is bulging out of his breeches. We all know Amiens is ultimately not successful, but it perhaps lasts long enough for Tallyrand and others to get rich and perhaps establish a network to deliver and exchange goods even after the treaty falls apart. The wealthy of Britain do love their clarets.
  15. PrivateTim

    Paris

    Happy New Year Mark, you are burning the midnight oil! Thanks for the double posting of sailor boy and CAP. Real review will come tomorrow. Time for another glass of Roederer now 😁
  16. PrivateTim

    Moving In

    I've defended Jeremy pretty consistently because of his issues. It is Pill who has no excuses.
  17. PrivateTim

    Moving In

    Actors aren't that petty are they?
  18. PrivateTim

    Moving In

    1) I think Jeremy has a diagnosable mental health issue. He should suffer no more grief than the person who needs high blood pressure medication. 2) I think Zach is out. It is too sophisticated for him and I can't see ABC Or ED making common cause with him on a matter of zero benefit to them. 3) Now that's just funny. 4) It is stereotypical, but having so many great friends who happen to be Asian (hello Berkeley) one thing many of them say is they feel invisible. In the U.S. the Black and Hispanic communities get much more visibility, especially in things like TV/Movie roles, commercials, roles on talk/news programs. 5) I don't think the fellow actors are a Red Herring. 6) It is stupid to have T living with J, but hello.... the storyline possibilities are endless. I am surprised they never expanded the condo be buying others, either to the side, or even better, below. 7) Don't like Target. Bring back Sears!!!
  19. PrivateTim

    Moving In

    Happy New Year Mark! As we roll into another year, as is common this time of year, I reflect bad. I don't remember how long it has been since I first read "On the Mark", but I know it is a VERY long time. Thank you for the incredible body of work that you have created. Thanks too for your team and their contributions. One quick question though, this sentence appears in Jeremy's dialogue: He stopped me with another instruction. “I’ll need to talk to him about our security arrangements as well. Can you let him know we’ll be coming down to see him later on?” walked I can't tell if the "walked" was left after an edit and not needed, or if there was more missing? The part about the first security guard was cute, but I am pretty sure Jake and Brad would not have liked him from the get go if he did the macho, hand crush handshake. Jake would have sniffed out that crap in a hurry. As I look at Travis's situation, it is not good. I think about John Lennon, who lived in the very secure Dakota, but that didn't stop a crazy from killing him. Also hard to believe that Lennon, worth almost a billion dollars, didn't have a security team/guard, but maybe things were very different in those days.
  20. PrivateTim

    Moving In

    Fixed it for you 😁
  21. Elizabeth Danfield.
  22. I thought we'd get a twin spin double play 😁
  23. I was so sure there'd be a Forty-Four today 😭
  24. Better than Bs and Cs you silly bunt.
  25. Don't be konfused, Jeremy lives with Kris with a K not Kris without the K Mendoza so he kan't be in danger.
×
×
  • Create New...