-
Posts
4,618 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by PrivateTim
-
Not sure why his mother. When he disappeared she was the only one of the Buck's concerned about his welfare. I also think he and his bro are in a good place. The fact that he has a fake ID, like Travis and Will doesn't mean much. He may not be 21, regardless of what age he looks. When I was a sophomore in HS two friends and I asked these older guys to buy us some beer outside a liquor store. Six months later we saw the "older guys" at a high school basketball game against one of our rivals. The older guys were in their letterman's jackets and seniors. We all got a good laugh out of them buying beer for us. If he was a professional he wouldn't be dancing at Fuego.
-
Merry Christmas Mark and team. Thanks for a new chapter. In the Spirit of Christmas I am not going to rant and rage about Will, even though he richly deserves it. I think Travis was painted a little cartoonish in this chapter. He is an introvert, not a hermit or anthrophobe. Groups wear him out, not one or two people. He grew up with staff, drivers, etc. Having an unobtrusive guard or two isn't going to freak him out. On a side note, huge, persistent waves in Santa Cruz took off a huge chunk of the Santa Cruz Wharf. But Maverick's was awesome.
-
I think you have it backwards. This was Claire undoing some of the damage she had done. No, Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds by the Beatles. Picture yourself in a boat on a river With tangerine trees and marmalade skies Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly A girl with kaleidoscope eyes Cellophane flowers of yellow and green Towering over your head Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes And she's gone Jeremy be trippin' I think Claire did the right thing in Letting Jeremy know the consequences of his action, or inaction, as the case may be. The dinner wasn't a secret dinner and no one else was going to call Jeremy and let him know where he stands. I thought the chapter was great, but I am curious how Chris Mendoza knew who Travis's stalker is? Merry Christmas Mark, best to you and your family.
-
The Ancient Relic of the Massive Cock
PrivateTim commented on Mark Arbour's story chapter in The Ancient Relic of the Massive Cock
"I have been under attack of late by my near and dear for what they consider my cruelty as a critic. But this glimpse of my past monstrosity has made me so grateful to those I once thought cruel, that I shall go on yelling "Tripe," whenever tripe is served." -
The Ancient Relic of the Massive Cock
PrivateTim commented on Mark Arbour's story chapter in The Ancient Relic of the Massive Cock
He just don't get it, do he? 🤣 -
The Ancient Relic of the Massive Cock
PrivateTim commented on Mark Arbour's story chapter in The Ancient Relic of the Massive Cock
Brad can't really cut him off JJ's money is in trusts that Brad can't revoke. Brad I believe has slowed some of the distribution, but if Jeremy got a sharp lawyer he could get better access. Will is not grown up at all. He is still very callow and immature. -
The Ancient Relic of the Massive Cock
PrivateTim commented on Mark Arbour's story chapter in The Ancient Relic of the Massive Cock
Where's Matt? Robbie? I never liked Zach from Day One. He was always and forever about himself. From the moment he messed with John and got in between John and Will I've hated him. You forget Will was this shy, sweet kid when he was younger, but I also understand shy, sweet kids aren't interesting. My issue about Will isn't that he messes up, but that he is never called on his hypocrisy and never suffers consequences for his mess ups, then is assigned Golden Child, All Seeing, All Wise, All Knowing, Now and Forever, Amen status by so many readers. Jeremy was also a very sweet kid and I think he has legitimate mental health issues that are a big part of his problems. -
The Ancient Relic of the Massive Cock
PrivateTim commented on Mark Arbour's story chapter in The Ancient Relic of the Massive Cock
ED, Erectile Dysfunction or Elizabeth Danfield, take your pick, both are equally unwelcome visitors.- 51 comments
-
- 10
-
-
The Ancient Relic of the Massive Cock
PrivateTim commented on Mark Arbour's story chapter in The Ancient Relic of the Massive Cock
Will will never settle down until he gets help to control his anger and short fuse. No real or good partner would tolerate Will's anger fueled abuse. Sure Will can find a Casper Milquetoast who doesn't mind the abuse for being in luxury as the paramour of a billionaire, but those relationships are ultimately unfulfilling. -
The Ancient Relic of the Massive Cock
PrivateTim commented on Mark Arbour's story chapter in The Ancient Relic of the Massive Cock
Brad and Will need to sac up and understand HOW THEY HURT HIM MORE and move on.- 51 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
-
-
The Ancient Relic of the Massive Cock
PrivateTim commented on Mark Arbour's story chapter in The Ancient Relic of the Massive Cock
I blame Arbour- 51 comments
-
- 15
-
-
-
-
The Ancient Relic of the Massive Cock
PrivateTim commented on Mark Arbour's story chapter in The Ancient Relic of the Massive Cock
I looked at her and Grandmaman and all but snarled. - “Yes,” I said, then glared at Grand. Thank you, thank you, thank you Mark. My week would not be complete if I could not mention what an immature little douchebag, ass-wipe Will is. Will has no call to snarl at Claire or Isidore. He seriously needs serious anger-management therapy. Maybe 10,000 volts of electroshock therapy would do the trick. A wise beyond his years, mature, future leader of the clan would calmly explain his position without the histrionics. For all JP has done for him he has no business glaring at him or otherwise disrespecting him. Maybe this Santa Cruz trip we can finally get that shark to take his leg off while a swordfish spears him and the Moray eel chomps down on his pretty face. I think that Jeremy needs to prove himself worthy of rejoining our family. When we can all accept him back, that is when we should do it. Well so much for family loyalty and "no one gets left behind". Will, Brad and Robbie were guilty of much worse offenses than Jeremy's at one time or another. Travis has the money to be in the best, highest security buildings in Manhattan.- 51 comments
-
- 19
-
-
-
-
-
-
That is like the end of the Holy Grail where the movie just ends......
-
Kill him after he comes out trans and has had the reassignment surgery so Will is totally confused.
-
If someone murdered Travis, here is Will.
- 35 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
-
Rich people don't maintain their properties, that is for the little people to do. Joanne Woodward and Paul Newman's pied a terre at 1120 Fifth Avenue just came on the market. Monthly maintenance fees are over $13,000 a month. But that is okay, because when you are worth over $250 million like Travis is, your monthly income is something north of over $1 million a month.
-
Well screw you Arbour and the horse you rode in on!! It was just getting juicy and it turns to "next week, same Bat-channel, same Bat-site" 🤣🤣 Okay, seriously. What a deliciously twisted chapter. Kudos. I am just refinishing Gap Year so this all feels very fresh. Why didn't Travis buy an apartment in NYC? He can certainly afford it and it is a great investment.
- 35 comments
-
- 14
-
-
-
I suppose we'll find out how Thomas Buck came to be Jake's father, but we don't know the circumstances of his trysts with Miranda and Mrs. Pike. They could very well be consensual, so while sleazy and creepy, not necessarily predatory. Wealthy, powerful men have women throw themselves at them. Wealthy, powerful men (like Clinton, Weinstein & Cosby) also think they can take whatever they want. We don't know which yet.
-
PS the Vanderbilt's summer "cottage" in Newport.
-
More like a daytime soap like As the World Turns or General Hospital where you have limited characters so you need to find a way to make someone be their own uncle and crap like that. The security guy said "he pulled a weapon" and then "knocked the gun out of his hand". That to me implies a handgun. Updated link. https://www.priceypads.com/1929-sotto-il-monte-hits-the-market-for-39-75m-in-santa-barbara-photos/ And picture.
-
I hope the father is Grampa Buck, because that makes so much sense on so many levels and is twisted enough for CAP. I hope it isn't Lark who is a total douche.
-
So Travis flies to London, takes the train to Paris, train to Nice and boards Stef's yacht. The yacht spends the next 28 days crossing the Atlantic, through the Panama Canal to Hawaii, back to California.
-
Not only do I think Jack would not cheat on Claire, I think Jack is too professional to have an affair with someone he was a mentor to.
-
In the latest Forbes list Harvard is #8, just above Rice University. #1 is Princeton, followed by Stanford, MIT, Yale, Cal, Columbia and UPenn. https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/
-
Oh puhleeez, how many times have they interviewed the serial killers neighbors and they say, "but he was such a nice, quiet man" 🤣 Given how important food is to the French, you'd think that between Grand, Stef and Isidore that they'd have sent their kids and grandkids to a French cooking school. Every French child knows how to make a Poulet Rôti as if it were no more remarkable than learning to tie their shoes.
