Jump to content

tabaqui

Editor
  • Posts

    605
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tabaqui

  1. tabaqui

    Vegas

    Great story, Loved it, and like everything else you write: It's to short..... 🀣
  2. tabaqui

    Roommates

    Does he? I never noticed πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ great chapter again Carlos.
  3. tabaqui

    Riley

    always nice to wake up with a Carlos story Happy new year Carlos
  4. tabaqui

    Christmas Day

    A few days late to the party and I already missed the fireworks.. Looking forward for more and how the family is going to react to this.
  5. tabaqui

    Christmas Eve

    is all I need to say
  6. Congrats Carlos, well deserved
  7. tabaqui

    The Winner

    Funny thing is that I started reading Circumnavigation last week again and I also compared the chapter count on the CJ series with it But I count this ending as a cliffy since you are writing more stories about the Squad and you will probably somewhere mention where Chipper ended on the Voice
  8. If you are used to long chapters from Carlos his other story's this will be something different on all accounts. Carlos has really stripped his story to the bare bones and still you have every detail you would want to know about something he write's about. You can clearly see that he made it a challenge to get of the usual path and it really worked!
  9. tabaqui

    The Winner

    Finally Carlos has learned his lessons from a certain goat Who won doesn't matter since we already know Chipper is going to have a great career in the music biz
  10. tabaqui

    Last Dance

    then I can only hope the others where faster with their votes. We will have to wait to see the results and watch some of those skipped commercials
  11. tabaqui

    Last Dance

    where can I put my vote?
  12. tabaqui

    Family Reunion

    so true, luckily you have some chapters left for more info.... and to improve on your cliffhangers
  13. tabaqui

    Family Reunion

    only so much to tell in 1k....
  14. tabaqui

    Semifinals

    got a view from the dance in my head
  15. tabaqui

    Tomorrow

    can't believe I've missed the posting of this story. Another well writer masterpiece. Love the angle with Rogelio fighting with words for what he believes is right
  16. tabaqui

    Getting On

    love it
  17. tabaqui

    Wounded

    Go clay, doing the right thing πŸ™‚
  18. tabaqui

    Quarterfinals

    I was hoping he would sing this song when you wrote that Alicia was a judge. excellent chapter again
  19. tabaqui

    Death of a Dream

    so first you make me lose all my nails because I have to wait till Sunday and now this? ❀️😍❀️😍❀️😍❀️😍❀️😍❀️😍❀️😍❀️😍❀️😍 I'm guessing the camp will have a new visitor in a while
  20. already started the nail biting.... is it Sunday already?
  21. tabaqui

    Law Enforcement

    what will Nalbo do now ❀️ the squad
  22. I'm seeing a fishing trip with the squad and Nalbo in the future as intervention Slacking off? I was wondering if you still had the ability to write on a cliff😘
  23. Finally a cliff πŸ™‚ great turn of the events
  24. tabaqui

    Guarded

    great written story about Corbin and Paul, with an interesting plot. it catches you into binge reading it.
  25. tabaqui

    Bogeyman

    awesome story so far after binge reading it this morning
Γ—
Γ—
  • Create New...