Jump to content

tabaqui

Editor
  • Posts

    605
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tabaqui

  1. tabaqui

    The Pilot

    it's a first world problem, I don't mind having that sometimes. Only wondering now how big of a party Chippers 30th is going to be and how much the tickets are going to be, need to start saving now I think.
  2. tabaqui

    The Pilot

    lovely chapter again. had to start rereading during dinner since I couldn't finish it with lunch
  3. I love this story and your writing style.
  4. tabaqui

    The Accountant

    happy Birthday cesar, some sappy romance, a 1 word notice to a shipwreck (what are you hiding Carlos?), Cj & Owen acting like cover whore's to get fame back in the days and the always lovely children. Good combo
  5. tabaqui

    The Marine

    great chapter, this vacation get's better and better.
  6. the chapter I hoped was coming sometimes. Thanks for writing another great chapter with us.
  7. damn, you melted my hart in the last part, getting back to writing romance? πŸ˜‰ and made me fall of the chair when reading this β€œIt’s not a sure thing, but I’ll need something to do until I’m old enough to run for something else. I’ll also need to stay out of trouble until that time comes.” Like being mayor is Childs play till the better jobs comes forward🀣
  8. wasn't I already? disappointed now...
  9. damn, any adoption options open in the family? Lovely start of the sailing trip and I think the kids need a trailer for their piggy banks...
  10. just come live on my side of the world and let them wake up at 3am to post while you are long awake then when your boss then asks why do you have a long lunchbreak you just tell them I'm reading a good story (my favourite excuse on a Friday) (10pm here now)
  11. One of the best responses ever
  12. great chapter and love how you have written parts of it from Liebe's view. Well done.
  13. tabaqui

    The Captain

    yeah, when lunch arrived I was on my way to the beach for some work. Just arrived late at home and ate my dinner first before I started reading after I saw you posted a prologue and chapter 1.
  14. tabaqui

    The Captain

    What a way to start, nice introduction of the staff on their cruise. On to the next chapter
  15. a great love short from Carlos with an nice look into the future of our favourite family.
      • 5
      • Like
      • Love
  16. Damn Carlos, I think you should become a romance writer πŸ˜‚ I think this is one of your best short stories so far, you made me laugh and cry. Would love to see everyone so included in the world one day.
  17. tabaqui

    Arrival

    so, for the first time in ages I didn't check GA during my lunch and Carlos starts posting another CJ story. Thanks for a cold dinner again with your posts..... Lovely chapter and turning down the invite for the 4th is totally expected, no place like home for a party/get together with family&friends. Looking forward to the next chapter(s)
  18. coming out in the newspaper when you're the pastors son😍
  19. tabaqui

    Wheelchair Guy

    Although I'm addicted to your stories I can manage, especially now you give us some shorties in between the long runs. and almost never knowing when we get something new makes for better suprises when a notification pops up.
  20. tabaqui

    Wheelchair Guy

    good this see this posted finally short and to the point, for once I love a short story. Can't wait to read more in upcoming other story's about Brion and CJ's progress to the White House
  21. An nice Christmas wedding in Australia where CJ, Ozzy and Liebe fly in for (and to show off Liebe to the down under family for the first time). Carlos has always a nice story to tell which is readable as a stand alone or blends in with the rest of the CJ universe. What could go wrong you'r wondering... Well, dear grandma Liston has a few spanners to trow. Go read it yourself and have a laugh and cry.
  22. after rereading it for the 5th time since Carlos has posted Malibu I can still find details that have evaded me or finding little hints about his other stories. This one gives you a great insight in Cesar and Brett after Ritchie and CJ have flow the coop so to speak and how they get things arranged in the place Brett grew up.
  23. tabaqui

    Moving Reasons

    great suprise to get a new chapter of Thiago's storyl Very well written and paced. You feel the love for Fab.
  24. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜• you know the CJ addict in me is screaming at me to say yes🀣 Normally you have decent prices, like a review, a few like and comments, so wondering how expensive you are going to be
Γ—
Γ—
  • Create New...