Jump to content

dughlas

Author
  • Posts

    17,535
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dughlas

  1. Nope, 'cause I made a "purity" vow and am saving myself for that very special someone. That was "leaked" by the Texas Department of Fecundity.
  2. I guess as many times as necessary to get someone to believe you.
  3. Still 32C here though cooler weather is coming.
  4. Mind yer manners bottom boy. I'm still in full flower.
  5. What can I say I like shifters. Though the Omegaverse stories are a bit out there.
  6. I broke down and bought a new portable ac unit. I was planning to buy one in a few weeks when summer arrived. However, the forecast was for 95/35° which is near record heat. Had to move Mum to my space to sleep as it was too warm in her room last evening and it would only be worse tonight. This way we should both be more comfortable.
  7. It's currently 94/34°. I just woke from a nap and Mum is still drowsing.
  8. You're just saying that because of my staff ...
  9. Maybe don't think about out loud next time ...
  10. Why? Why would you decline a sincere wish that your mother have a Happy Mother's Day? Just because it came us? Are negative responses so ingrained? I am watching my own deeply loved mother slip away unable to prevent her decline. I know our time is limited. Some of us have already lost our mothers. In all the teasing I have never voiced ill towards yours. Mothers are sacred ... ... as are kids, unfurred and furred.
  11. Well, then, wish the Empress Mama a .... From all of us.
  12. When I questioned whether you were part of the fringe minority you quickly reinforced that you were in fact not. Whether you were a lemming or an independent thinker was not yet a point of discussion. However, since you've clarified your position ... Try to be one of the last over the edge. At least that way you'll have a chance of landing on something soft and squishy.
  13. Oh, okay. So that would suggest that Spikey is an independent thinker and not part of the vast horde of lemmings running off the cliff.
×
×
  • Create New...