Jump to content

dughlas

Author
  • Posts

    17,534
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dughlas

  1. He's my new Press Secretary. He'll be handling some of my immediate responses to silly and/or ridiculous statements.
  2. I don't need nor want to talk with you that much Nong of my Nong. However, I do appreciate the thought.
  3. Still, you talked. More than any of tne rest of us.
  4. Uhm, were you and Steve bein' busy at the time?
  5. That or give up all the kinky sex ...
  6. Hey! How did you get your hands on Spikey's undies?
  7. Shrimp scampi (yes, I know saying shrimp scampi is redundant, but in my defense I'm just a lemming following the herd over the cliff) po'boys for dinner. Followed by a really good homemade pound cake (a gift from a friend because I don't make pound cake) with fresh local SC strawberries. Yummy.
  8. Have you developed tan lines yet? What with all the lazing about by the water.
  9. Good Mornin' y'all. Especially Spikey.
  10. Hello. It's warm and sunny here, currently 72/22° could reach 78/25°. And no, I'm not the heat thief.
  11. Sounds like most of his fish-kids are shrimps.
  12. He has an affinity for the crocodiles.
  13. That's not Spikey. Just another case of the Drewth. Obviously, and as you might expect not even good fakes.
  14. We had subs from Jersey Mike's. Picked them up on the way home from the visit with the orthopedist. Mum got a shot in each knee. Hope they provide her with relief from the pain.
  15. It's like Drewth, it's gonna be with us forever.
×
×
  • Create New...