Jump to content

dughlas

Author
  • Posts

    17,530
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dughlas

  1. Generally, I don't know but ... in certain circumstances ... most definitely.
  2. What was that you said about not being a twit ...
  3. I've mowed my yard. Something it very much needed. Sadly I don't have a sexy tractor just the push it along sort. Now there's just weeding and pruning to be done.
  4. Moving outdoors where the kids would be more comfortable paid off by making it easier for them to work and learn. Very smart move.
  5. You might as well stop with the head pats. There isn't gonna be any author's note or acknowledgments.
  6. I'm guessing from your wee emoji that you don't view that in a positve light. Sleep well.
  7. Just hoping that our similiar response to his Drewthiness isn't a case of Pavlovian conditioning.
  8. Oh that's so uhm, ahh ... very maybe, possibly.
  9. And when has that stopped you? Well, I suppose I could find another descriptive, ... Yes.
  10. Morning arrived before I was ready.
  11. The two are not mutually exclusive. It's the perogative of an older sister to bully her younger brother when he's being a twit. She's also a bit of a perv and an avowed vegephobe but she's still our fairy princess and we love her.
  12. So will there be a follow on author's note and an acknowledgement of all those who encouraged and supported you during the writing? Spike's hoping for a mention as primary head petter.
  13. Having a new washer and dryer delivered and installed tomorrow morning. Catch is I have a small galley kitchen and they need to go on the far right side. Spent the afternoon clearing and moving a couple of bakers racks out of the way to make enough room to get the old ones out and the new ones in. In 2 weeks a new stove, dishwasher and refridgerator will arrive. These old ones are nearly 30 years old. My ex-wife chose them when she was still living in the house and they're showing their age. Washer quit working last summer, the dishwasher a couple years before that, every time I come back from SC I expect to find the refridgerator to have quit. Decided it was time to replace things.
  14. With a twist and a tweak it could be.
  15. So I suspect you're being just a might over the top concerning the heat. Afterall, I can't believe you would fall farther than the 2nd Circle.
  16. Hmmm, Jace doesn't seem to comprehend appropriate time and place. Not sure I like that about him. Time will tell.
×
×
  • Create New...