Jump to content

dughlas

Author
  • Posts

    17,534
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dughlas

  1. Hope you didn't get a nose bleed from being on that higher ground, Nong. Depends on the activity ... those weeds in mum's flower gardens don't stand a chance.
  2. Congrats to the youngster and his dads.
  3. Wait! Was that a live camera feed? I'm asking for Clo.
  4. Come on Spike say it, say it ... "and Dugh".
  5. And a certain citizen displayed a tremendous lack of civility.
  6. That's because he has a seemingly endless supply of nukes but a rather short hose.
  7. Well, because it was nearly 6am and I was enjoying my early morning coffee. I'm usually awake by 5am, often earlier.
  8. Why aren't you sleeping? Afraid the spider will get you?
  9. Clo aint got that lower floppy bit.
  10. That's our darling little Drewcifer Pan.
  11. Whatever, just don't drink the koolaid.
  12. That heat is to arrive here for the weekend. Though it will be moderated a bit by the cool ocean waters.
  13. Yeah and you're hair is only turning slightly gray.
  14. I'd offer to share the shrimp 'n grits casserole but mum is kinda greedy where shrimp 'n grits are concerned.
  15. Well lucky for you then that I don't need changing. Though a nice back rub would be much appreciated. I've got some aches. Been doing yardwork, weeding, mulching and yesterday digging out a small boxwood.
  16. It's chilly here. Back to mid-January temps so I'm planning to make a baked shrimp and cheesy grits casserole. It's a bit spicy with lots of shrimp and aged gouda cheese. The recipe makes enough that there will be leftovers to reheat on Friday.
  17. Thanks! I need that morning cup. Hope your morning was a good one.
  18. Morning B, though I suspect it's more a question of what's for dinner?
  19. I can barely contain my anticipation ...
×
×
  • Create New...