Jump to content

dughlas

Author
  • Posts

    17,534
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dughlas

  1. Time ta rise an' dance like one o' the wee folk. No not that wee folk. Let Drew rest. His birthday's comin' and he needs ta prepare hisself.
  2. Guessing from the smile it was a good kind of busy.
  3. I'm guessing because of snow. Some schools back home in PA dismissed early due to the risk of severe storms. Here at mum's we're under a tornado watch.
  4. PAGE! You mixed in veggies with the meat. You know Clo doesn't like "green stuff".
  5. I guess that would include Spike.
  6. Looks tasty. I've never had the Italian beef sandwich though I have had the Italian roast pork sandwich.
  7. We're doing okay. Mum has been going for pt for her vertigo and knees. She gotten some relief for the vertigo but it is still an issue some days more than others. We have a consultation with a neurologist next Thursday. Hopefully he'll be able to nelp. The knees are a work in progress. They're mostly worn out but the pt helps some. I foresee a consult for those in the future.
  8. It's the cold, still, quiet of the dark here ... but soon ... Blessed be y'all.
  9. Would you rather multiples of me or Drew?
  10. I'm pretty sure I'm a people. I got the appropriate bits and pieces.
  11. T'would explain Drew's cranky attitude.
  12. I expect something a bit more than ear scritches ... Clo! Stop perving. I thought it best to get that in preemptively.
×
×
  • Create New...