Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

lilansui

Promising Author
  • Posts

    2,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lilansui

  1. lilansui

    Chapter 2

    Yay, I sorta miss Dimitri and Talin anyway...thanks for reading.
  2. lilansui

    Chapter 2

    A while it seems....Hyun is prickly...lolz.
  3. lilansui

    Chapter 4

    Chapter Four The Rosot Bank was a three-story manor on the outskirts of the city. The Mercedes rolled up to the front of the elegant house. Hyun sat clutching the briefcase on his lap. His gaze focused on the four men who came out of the car behind them. They stood at the bank’s front door. Lucian was a paranoid man. “Change your shoes,” Lucian said, bringing Hyun’s attention back to the car. The beast of a man who met him at the airport held out a pair of shiny black loafer
  4. lilansui

    Chapter 9

    Jim, Lolz!!! I can just imagine your housemate's expression at the sight of Cocoa Krispies instead of rice. You're funny! Glad you remembered something fun! Sui.
  5. Chapter 10 : Twelve hours into Jae’s disappearance, Dan paced the length of his car parked outside Kim’s Café where he’d decided to camp. Staying at the Kim house felt too hard. He had no news for So Jin or Jae’s mother, other than they were looking. Looking, Dan scoffed. Every time the search teams came up empty he lost a chunk of his insanity. Twelve hours, and he was left with a single thread of endurance, so frayed, he needed to stay away from people before he lost it. Jae. Dan ran
  6. lilansui

    Chapter 3

    Chapter Three Hyun wished he had not drunk the shot Raphael poured for him. His alcohol tolerance was low, and he could not drink for shit. Now, standing in the middle of a living room that reminded him of a cold cathedral, he wished his senses were not so dull. Raphael. The beautiful one, Hyun thought, his gaze returning to the man seated in an impressive original leather armchair. The cold, beautiful one, Hyun adjusted when he met unreadable green eyes. The man
  7. 9- I need space, Clarity comes in a quiet place Days passed, turning into a month, then two. Jae, Andre and Junghee worked on their second album, working harder than they had on their first album. Though, Dan thought, Jae struggled. Each song the band finished came harder for Jae, and the strain of recording was pushing the band. The past week alone, Jae and Junghee had argued everyday. Dan wondered if Jae wasn’t trying too hard to keep everything together. From worrying about Junghee’s h
  8. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Raphael's past is a bit tragic, it felt right to explore what that would be like to follow his grief with Gabe. So..voila, I hope you love it as much as Dimitri and Talin. Thanks Puppi!
  9. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Yes, a small glimpse from time to time of Talin and Dimitri Raphael is definitely a man on a learning curve... Thanks for reading!
  10. lilansui

    Chapter 2

    Two Raphael stood with his hands folded behind him in his father’s office. The room was stifling, even though it was spacious, with floor-length windows bringing in light, none of which penetrated his black mood. His father watched him with keen eyes, twirling a pen. “You will follow your twin brother's path if you continue this line of thought,” Baek Yun frowned. “I allowed Gabe to choose his life, but he ended up dead. Do you want me to lose both of you?” Raphael swallowed
  11. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Life… the most precious gift… the most fragile… One “I brought you a care package.” Hyun Lee smiled at his little sister’s words. She always brought a care package every Saturday and never missed a day. “Your place is a mess,” Mina complained on the phone. Hyun sat back in his seat, studying the code running on his screen. He was close, so close. “Mina, if I cleaned up, you would be bored on Saturdays when you come over.” “Vegging out on your couch wa
  12. Hyun Lee's sister is kidnapped by a shadowy organization, that then blackmails him to hack into mysterious bank accounts around the world. To save his sister, Hyun seeks out the Yun Family for help. Raphael Yun is a man plagued by a past he can't forget and a father who won't let him make his own choices. When he meets Hyun Lee, a man who'll do anything to save his little sister, everything changes.
  13. lilansui

    Chapter 11

    Thank you so much for reading this story. Cheeks flaming...I'm now going back to each chapter updating this thing because I also realize that Dimitri would be Sedlackov and Sedlackova as I've named him throughout. So, thank you so much for catching that...I'll edit this as I go...you're awesome.
  14. lilansui

    Chapter 12

    Thank you Zenith, I'm glad you loved reading this story. Cheers, Sui.
  15. lilansui

    Chapter 12

    Thank you Jeff!
  16. lilansui

    Chapter 12

    Thanks for pushing me through it... I know you loved this one. Thanks Jim!
  17. lilansui

    Chapter 8

    Jae's trying to reach out to Justine is an attempt to understand Dan. I don't think I would do it, I'd refuse to even think about her existence, but Jae jumps right in and wants to know more about Dan. In a way, we can call that love...lolz musings of the author here... Jinho is going to be very bad soon, very bad indeed, but you know what happens to bad people....
  18. lilansui

    Chapter 7

    I read your comment I'm like "YES!" that's right. Jae and Dan's relationship is not so simple I think. I mean sure they love each other, but they're so busy looking out for each other sometimes I feel like they're not stopping to really talk about what matters. Then again...relationships are messy like that...why can't they talk...argghhh...lolz. Thank you for an inspiring comment.
  19. lilansui

    Chapter 7

    So, you're in love with these two I think because for me, it was such a hard chapter to write. Their chemistry while so clear, there is so much unsaid...glad the love came out though. I think it's like in a love song...I love you but you're hurting me...you know...lolz...Jae and Dan,
  20. lilansui

    Chapter 6

    Jae and Dan...fear of the unknown...you know..it's the fear to lose something you really care about that keeps us from telling the truth, I think. Poor Jae though..
  21. lilansui

    Chapter 5

    At first I wanted to put Jae in the hospital, but thought that would be too much. I couldn't do it...so I put Junghee in the hospital...lolz. I like how you're fixated on the wife factor...Poor Dan. Jaesun is always lurking in the shadows...like a bad dream...wooo...lolz.
  22. lilansui

    Chapter 4

    Jokrong...I saw this comment and thought, I need to write more, faster, quicker...I'm hard at work.
  23. lilansui

    Chapter 4

    Poor Jae...lolz..reading this now, I'm wondering if there shouldn't have been a bigger explosion at this news to Jae..but oh well, how it is worked out I think.
  24. lilansui

    Chapter 4

    It's the big secrets that get kept away from relationships...out of fear e.t.c...somehow they always come out in the end.
  25. lilansui

    Chapter 3

    Jae's love life is so tied into his music, going back and seeing this comment, I'm having a whole new inspiration for the final chapters. You know, when people have something good going on, you're always thinking how long is this going to last...it's scary when you think it's going to end soon. So that is part of Jae's problem I think..though Dan at this point should have been more communicative.
×
×
  • Create New...