Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

lilansui

Promising Author
  • Posts

    2,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lilansui

  1. lilansui

    A Haunted Love

    Thank you for reading! Haru makes my heart ache coz i know how he feels...Hyde on the other hand is someone who is going to be fun to write...I hope to keep your interest to the end. Cheers.
  2. lilansui

    Chapter 11

    Quite the fast thinking I tell you...thank you for reading...answers next chapter...
  3. lilansui

    Chapter 10

    7letcher, thank you for reading A Healing Heart. I'm glad it holds your interest..I will keep updating it for sure, 'til the end. I hope you find my other stories as interesting. Cheers. Sui
  4. lilansui

    Chapter 10

    Raphael is a character who helps unravel a lot of mysteries. He's really someone I created to help give the answers...lolz, so saying too much about him might unravel my nice little web. But, he does play a large role in the next few chapters. As for dinner with Vlad, well, she certainly doesn't disappoint on drama....I think she lives for such moments. Playing with people like little toys, regardless of who they are. All I know is don't eat the chocolate cake if she offers it.
  5. I sort of muddle along when it comes to writing, but I have a story that has so many people waiting for it, that I thought it is better to share what my thoughts are. The frustration of waiting to read the next chapter....I understand this very well. So... For A Healing Heart - > Read it Here I've set it up that a chapter goes up every week. On Fridays or Saturdays. Catch up with the new chapter. - Talin and Dimitri find themselves in a difficult situation at dinner with Vlad. A Haunted Love - > Read it Here This is a new story. I'll post the new chapter on Tuesdays. Catch up with the new chapter - Hideki and Kazuma get used to each other....and a sizzling kiss. I suddenly realize I've started a trend of naming my stories with "A..." what a peculiar trend. Hmm... To all of you who read me...you're my special people, Thank You! Sui.
  6. lilansui

    Chapter 11

    11 Talin spent his afternoon in the back office at the Talon. He sent out restocking orders to suppliers, checked the sales from the previous night, and prepared bank deposit slips. The math gave him a reprieve, momentarily returning him to his normal life. Pulling out the top drawer of his desk to get new bank slips, he paused when he saw Detective James’s card. Taking it out, Talin wondered what the detective would say if he knew the truth about Dimitri. Would the detective arrest Dimitr
  7. lilansui

    Chapter 11

    Thank you very much, Kellen. I'm glad you enjoyed this story.
  8. lilansui

    Chapter 2

    Chapter 2 Hideki woke up to the sound of hushed tones, and the feel of a warm hand holding his. A splitting pain arced through his head, and he groaned. “Hyde,” Haru’s warm voice filled his head, and he risked opening his eyes. “Oh thank God you’re awake. You’ve been out for hours.” Hideki squeezed Haru’s hand. They were in his bedroom. Haru sat on the edge of the bed, studying him, worry lines on his smooth forehead. Hideki smiled and reached up with his free hand to rub them away. “H
  9. lilansui

    Chapter 9

    Hi Cannd I always love your comments, you gave me a lot to think about and I hope your answers are coming in the next few chapters. Thank for reading, Sui.
  10. lilansui

    Chapter 10

    Thank you for reading! I'm glad you love the story...
  11. lilansui

    Chapter 10

    I hope too you keep reading. Thank you
  12. lilansui

    Chapter 10

    Thanks Robert
  13. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Ch. 1 Hideki Takada gripped the handles on his black Ducati, his thighs hugging the sides, head down, his gaze on the road ahead. His heart beat a thousand times a minute. Adrenaline swept through every cell in his body, filling him with the thrill of the ride. He took a curve too fast, his left knee extended for balance, it made him feel light, like he was flying. Straightening the powerful machine, he considered ignoring the white flag ahead. Gripping the handles tighter, Hideki increase
  14. Kazuma and Hyde learn to fight for love and life, even when it means hurting others.
  15. lilansui

    Chapter 10

    10 Dimitri’s fingers swept through Talin’s hair, working out soap suds. Talin closed his eyes, a smile tugging his lips at how gentle Dimitri touched him. Dimitri finished washing Talin’s hair, and kissed his jaw. Talin moved closer to Dimitri, his lips against Dimitri’s shoulder. He sighed when Dimitri ran his hands over his back, gentle fingers tracing the tattoo on his back. “It’s beautiful.” Talin slid his fingers into Dimitri’s wet hair, wanting to forget all the reasons he’d gotten
  16. lilansui

    Chapter 9

    Thank you Jimp, my muse and I thank you for the wishes. I'll keep working hard, I promise.
  17. lilansui

    Chapter 8

    You are reading my mind! Dimitri and Talin have a lot in common, yet so much different, more to come. Thank you for always reading Sacred. My number one fan!
  18. lilansui

    Chapter 6

    So,yeah, you get to meet Gabriel, but only for like a second, he's sort of this tragic pillar in this story. You know, makes Talin cry... Thanks for reading.
  19. lilansui

    Chapter 8

    Thank Robert for reading on.!!
  20. lilansui

    Chapter 5

    Thank you Sacred. I love that you call Vlad the lady vamp, she's freaky right. She'll soon feature highly on the scale of things, so look forward to more Vladmpire...lolz.
  21. lilansui

    Chapter 8

    A large tangled web, yet so simple, the twists and turns to the truth are what's so hard to bring out. Thank you for reading Lady De.
  22. lilansui

    Chapter 7

    Oooh...sacred, I'm happy coz I'm answering this after I've answered all your questions and hopes...hehehe. Talin's truths are tough aren't they! Yeah, Dimitri and Talin have a strangely tough road ahead. Guess it's all about the bond between them now. Thank you for reading as always.
  23. lilansui

    Chapter 7

    Thank you Rob for loving this chapter. Dimitri was struggling a lot finding a way through the many complications that find him in a day...hehe. Can't wait to see what you think of Talin's struggles. I'm grateful for your review, Robert. Thanks.
  24. lilansui

    Chapter 7

    Thank you Rob for loving this chapter. Dimitri was struggling a lot finding a way through the many complications that find him in a day...hehe. Can't wait to see what you think of Talin's struggles. I'm grateful for your review, Robert. Thanks.
  25. lilansui

    Chapter 7

    Hi Cannd, the cliffhanger sort of happened again...hehehe...but reading and answering this now feels great, as the story has moved along much further. Some of the questions are answered, some of the speculation moved out of the way. I will say I struggled with the part about Dimitri and his buddies having a conversation in the car after the big showdown with Lucian. I have a peanut gallery who're at loggerheads with me at the moment, I'll have to keep going and come back to it. They feel that the talking in the car shows just how much Dimitri is at the breaking point, your side is also right, he should be more careful. I've noted it down, and will work it to fit everyone soon. Thank you Cannd for your insight, it's truly priceless. Thanks,
×
×
  • Create New...