“That tickles.”
Soubi laughed as he lay on the floor on top of a paper. Ryo knelt over him, tracing a pen along his armpit. He tried not to laugh but the darned pen tickled his skin, he giggled.
“Don’t move,” Ryo admonished with a wide grin clearly not repentant for teasing him.
Rock music pulsed on the radio. Yojiro Noda’s voice filled the workshop behind the Furiroda shop. Kaito had two young women assisting him at the front. Ryo had Soubi posing for a series of paintings.
“I made dinner.” Ryo pulled out a seat at the kitchen table for him. “It’s yakitori, your favorite.”
Soubi stared at the dishes laid out on the table: grilled skewered chicken and vegetables, rice and miso soup. He sat and smiled when Ryo helped him push in his chair. He touched the fine black lacquered plate set before him.
Ryo sat across him, poured green tea into two cups, and slid one to him.
Soubi picked one of the skewers from the tray, affording Ryo a smile, and bit into
I loved him walking into the kitchen to find Taka and Lily. I miss writing for her these past few chapters, so glad you loved that. Thanks for another thoughtful review.
Rin will show up soon, you might get your wish with Ryo and Soubi next chapter. I'm just working on it right now. Hopefully, it will turn out okay. great to have you back, around here.
Ryo and Soubi are an interesting concept, not like what I've written before, I think i'd call them an experiment on my part.I'm testing myself with their wild, complex, maybe simple yet difficult drama. I'll take the 'most frustrating', it makes me smile. It's great to see your comment on this story, John. Thanks so much for the review.
Hmm...great idea, dual homes in different continents. I dig that.I'm glad you're so loving the story, it makes my day. Don't worry, Lisa feels the same way about Sherry. You're in great company. Look forward to more. Thank you for the review
I know, there are so many, I keep reconsidering where to go the next chapter. I'm glad you got your happy ending with the commuting. I love stories like that, despite the distance, love wins. Yep, hopeless romantic here. Hopefully, Alexi and Joshua can see things my way soon. Thank you for the review, and I'll post new chapter soon.
I've been to places this has happened, and not knowing is sometimes better. It makes it easier not to get involved. I would understand everyone ignoring the situation and focusing on the concert itself. There will always be people beating the bush, and making their discontentment felt, in an atmosphere everyone is having fun. I try to take the best out of the situation and focus on the best parts. As for the shopkeeper, he seems to me like a person out to get the most out of the situation. If you can outsmart him that's always more fun. Great post, Asam.
Thanks Stephen. I love it that you get it so right. Alexi has some decisions to make as always, , sometimes trying to contain love to a place is a hustle, will have to see where he takes me. Thank you for the review.
Alexi sat on a plastic chair watching Shane, Joshua, and Joshua’s brothers’ in-law, Patrick and Tom playing a football game. Joshua and Shane were teamed against Patrick and Tom. Joshua threw the football to Shane, and they all watched Shane rush to the goal line. Joshua raced after the boy and swung him up in excitement at their score.
“They look alike, don’t they?” Alicia asked coming to sit in the chair beside him. She held out a bowl with grapes and he took one. Shane laughed out loud
“Why do I bother?” Ryo cursed under his breath walking into the bathroom to flush the stupid pills.
He’d hoped Soubi changed these past few weeks. Why the hell did it matter so much to get Soubi clean?
Ryo kicked the bathroom door open and slapped the light on. He stared at the sealed brown bag, preoccupied by the staples on the envelope.
“Calm down and go back to Soubi.” Kaito came to stand beside him. “You’re going to push him to the edge.”
“This envelope proves I can’t
2
The village Telia spoke of was in a deep valley surrounded by the Furian forest. Yoshi had exchanged horses with her in case someone else recognized Senbon. When they reached a path leading to a bridge, a girl appeared from the bushes with a black horse following her.
Telia stopped Senbon and jumped to the dirt road. Sando looked at him with a raised brow when Telia hurried to hug the girl. The young girl had short spiky red hair, wore burgundy leggings that disappeared into soft leather
I'll take the chocolate kisses... Hang in there, me and my editor are on this, I promise to post soon. Thank you so much for your comment reaction. I'm so glad you love it.