Jump to content

lilansui

Promising Author
  • Posts

    2,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lilansui

  1. "I am in no way Interested in immortality, But only in the taste of tea." Lu Tung Three Ziyu didn’t think about San Meor until after the tea house closed. He cleaned the tea tray he’d left and their cups. He carried the box San Meor had left and went upstairs to his apartment. A white fluffy cat met him at the door, meowing and rubbing against his trousers. Closing the door, he headed into the kitchen to get the cat milk. Placing the box on the kitchen counter, he put milk in the cat’
  2. Happy Happy Birthday Sid!! I hope you have loads of fun, tons of fun today!! Many wishes and hopes for a great new year for you. :wizard: :wizard: All my Love, Sui
  3. A huge thank you to: - Special Thanks and Love to Rndmrunner For being an awesome Editor All my thanks to : Lisa Sacred Love Joann414 hillj69 Stephen Soullesscynner Conner TerryP Cannd Rosenkrantz Carrie76 Layla For reading my stories and making it so much fun to post each chapter. I really do Appreciate your support. You guys Rock!!
  4. I've always taken video games as a few hours of keeping my mind as blank as it possibly can be....concentrating on getting to the next level and nothing else. Is it true that I will get drawn into agame all night ..yes, but hey, at the end of it, none of the stuff that was bugging me when I started playing in the first place will matter. The escapism here is very addictive and different from when I read a novel all night, so I agree with the fact that it's hard to interchange this two worlds. I'd call this having a good time no strings attached...
  5. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Wow, Cannd, thanks for the awesome review. Made me smile. Tea House, yes, they would serve food at appropriate times with request. As for Tea, there are actual Tea Masters, and people who study the art of Tea. It's a whole culture, governed by interpretation and taste, sort of like a wine club. Its very intriguing, I can only hope to portray a small part of it, there's so much. More about San to come in the next chapter, although you're right about the hint. Once I post the second chapter, I'll read it through and see if I can work that in better. Ziyu's character is meant to come off a bit lost in the art and not in the business side of things. Your thoughts actually make me happy because I have gotten him exactly how I wanted. (wonder if that sounds weird) lol. Ziyu - for purposes of this story would be (Z for zebra) ZeeYou Thank you for a lively discussion, Cannd. Hope I didn't miss anything. I might blog a bit about the tea culture, when I do, I'll post the link and you can check it out. Cheers, Sui.
  6. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Hi Sacred, I loved the name Ziyu too, just had to put it in a story. Look forward to more soon. As for your present, working on it right now, promise to pm it soon.
  7. So happy to hear your good news. I bet the kids are really excited about you going home, that will be a small party. Yay!! be strong Trebs!
  8. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    San, my mystery man, hehe, the tea leaves will tell a story soon, Thanks for the review Stephen.
  9. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    I'm glad, vinnyvin. Thanks for the review, and I hope to keep you intrigued...
  10. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Thanks Daithi for the compliment. It happens, hopefully that will be explained in later chapters.. Hope to see your thoughts again.
  11. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Thanks Layla.
  12. Tea leaves tea loves loves tea lives tea leaves tea? Never ~Uniek Swain One “This tea house is not for sale,” Ziyu Yin yelled angrily, his dark brown eyes flashing with anger. “Please let yourself out.” “You’re kidding yourself if you think you can survive in this economy.” Dan Hao, the owner of Chacha Coffee, a popular coffee house chain, stood and pulled out a card from his wallet and placed it on the table. “I heard you have a loan at the bank that is overdue. If you take my offe
  13. Ziyu Yin owns a struggling tea house. He is on the verge of closing down but refuses to give up the tea house. When San Meor offers him a chance to save the Precious Teahouse, he doesn't hesitate.
  14. lilansui

    Chapter 19

    Thank you so much!! I'll make it happen soon.
  15. Happy Birthday Asam, So wishing you all the best!! Always.
  16. lilansui

    Chapter 19

    Sei was always a big softy inside who was just hoping to get her justice. Thank you for staying through this with to the end, it really means a lot. Happy endings all round, that's my business this time. I'm glad it was good for you. Cheers, Lisa.
  17. lilansui

    Chapter 19

    You have no idea the battle I had to add in everything in this chapter. I changed it so many times...lol...endless house debates later, I opted to finish it like I did, and start the editing process. I'll make sure to flesh out Tohaku's subplot and also see if the ending won't include a steamy scene or two . When it's done, I'll definitely put it up on the e-book section. I'm glad you weren't lost in translation, that is so important for me to know, thank you. I kept having nightmares when I included something cultural and stuff. As you can tell with this comment,I love reviews, and responding to them, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. Very much appreciated. Sui.
  18. lilansui

    Chapter 19

    Sacred, gomen ne, (sorry) for finishing the story there, I'll PM you a present soon. Thank you for always reviewing as well, I'm glad you loved this story. I'll make sure to think up another soon. For now, you still have EB&C, right? Thanks again.
  19. lilansui

    Chapter 19

    Awww...thanks for the tears. I want to thank you for always commenting on each chapter and your positive remarks. They really did spur me on sometimes when the muse was gone. It was my pleasure.
  20. lilansui

    Chapter 19

    Thank you so much for your review. I'm so glad you enjoyed this story, it was really close to my heart. Thanks for reading.
  21. lilansui

    Chapter 17

    Thanks for the review
  22. Not really, I love shooting Zombies with games like Resident Evil, but I can't bring myself to read an actual Zombie story.
  23. Oh my goodness, Jo Ann. This was definitely funny, I mean I understand the parts you were scared, but you're definitely a hoot. You're lucky to have your hubby, he's so supportive and definitely in love.
  24. Four Years later “How does it look?” Soubi asked, eyes closed refusing to look into the mirror. His fingers wrapped tightly on the armrest of his swiveling chair. He’d been sure if he watched the hairdresser chop his hair down he’d have ran out of the salon, again. “Open your eyes,” Sakura insisted to his left. “Come on, it’s not that bad.” “Oh my gods, it’s horrible, isn’t it? I shouldn’t have done it. I shouldn’t have let Sasha talk me into this.” Sakura laughed, h
  25. lilansui

    Chapter 17

    Hey Joann, thanks so much for the review, and I hope the next chapter is as fun as this one.
×
×
  • Create New...