Jump to content

lilansui

Promising Author
  • Posts

    2,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lilansui

  1. Alexi woke up at eight Monday morning. He took a long shower fighting anxiety jitters under the hot water. Butterflies fluttered in his stomach at the thought of starting the summer program in the afternoon. He’d faced large audiences in stadiums but the idea of standing before a few students, teaching, -he closed his eyes. It will be fine. Back in his bedroom, he pulled on a light blue t-shirt and shorts, running a negligent hand through his damp hair. Joshua filled his thoughts on his way
  2. “No way,” Ryo said with a set jaw. “You’re not taking Rin’s job. In fact, you should stop modeling. What else would you like to do?” “Stop being a bastard.” Soubi stuffed socks and underwear into a small bag. “You told Rin I run my career. Why the hell are we fighting about it?” “He’s offering you a job. I know how big Blazing Red is, Soubi. If you accepted their job offer, you’d get enormous exposure.” Ryo cursed under his breath and kicked at the box he was filling with shoe
  3. lilansui

    Chapter 11

    Soubi is always forgetting to look after himself, at least he has Ryo to watch out for him. As for Rin, he might surprise you, hehe. Thanks for the review, Lisa.
  4. lilansui

    Chapter 11

    Sadly that situation with the market in Shimokitazawa is really happening right now. They're building a new Tokyo Station at that market, its a bitter sweet situation for everyone. I'm glad you're enjoying the story, knowing that fuels my muse to keep writing, so thank you for your thoughts, Jo Ann. as always.
  5. Hi Renee, I think Cia might have something going with her comment. You say writing has always been an escape, a way to cope. It could be what you want to cope with or escape is the reason for the muse disappearing. You might be so worried about it and not dealing, because you're not dealing, it's affecting the writing without you realizing it. I think it would be great to step away from the writing and focus your attention on why you need the escape. Once you know the problem. even though there is no solution at hand, at least knowing what the issue is might jump start the muse. Otherwise tight tight,
  6. lilansui

    Chapter 10

    Haha, Rin just wants to let everyone know not to forget him. As for ranting hag mother, wonder what you'd say if I told you she's modeled after some one I know. Love your reviews Joann, thanks.
  7. lilansui

    Chapter 9

    I really had a lot of fun writing that scene, kept laughing to myself. I kept getting funny looks from the housemates in the living room. hehe.
  8. lilansui

    Chapter 8

    Thanks Joann. I guess the nerves just come anyway, hehe. Glad it was good. Rin is my pet project, I love to hate him.
  9. lilansui

    Chapter 11

    Aww...I'm working hard, shuffling some projects in real life and writing. All is great though. I hear you on the updates. I've been drafting the next two chapters together so you get a two for one next post. I give it Thursday or Friday. I love your enthusiasm for this story. It really makes my day and I hope to make it as fun as possible to the end for you. Thanks Sacred.
  10. Ryo’s arm on Soubi’s shoulder tightened and Soubi winced as he stared at Rin Kouga. The man looked too good, too vital. Soubi sighed. Rin’s hair was dyed deep red, and cut in a Mohawk. The burgundy t-shirt and fitted grey pants showed off Rin’s strong physique. Rin’s eyes had always been his defining factor. Now they were shaded with black kohl, always looking the part of lead guitarist for Blazing Red. Rin wore the dark glasses hanging on the front of his t-shirt. “We’re indoors
  11. lilansui

    Prodigy

    What an array of characters! I find myself drawn in by Siggi's attitude, he's such a set of sides. And the nicknames he has for everyone, I laughed through some of the scenes. He reminds of a jaded old man who just doesn't want to see the beautiful side of situations. Or can't, either way, he's fascinating to me, wonder what that says about me. Hmm. Gunni, so proud of him to have made it as an Orchestra leader. I can't imagine how he's going to fit into Siggi's world. I feel like he should be wearing armor made of platinum or something.The characters in the orchestra are definitely going to introduce him to a new world. I read this through to eight, ran out of likes, so I'll come back to like chapter eight. Great story, can't wait to read some more of Siggi.
  12. Aww Yettie, why can't i have all three at the same time I think Valentine's day is a big thing if you're dating. If you're not, it's a great day to binge on chocolates without feeling guilty for the extra calories and wear red clothes for fun.
  13. lilansui

    Weekly Wrap Up!

    Trebs, all will go very well for you. Keep fighting...
  14. Oh wow, your grandson is so cute, makes me want to hug him. I love the way you love Jo Ann, such a big warm heart. I'm sure it wasn't an easy decision for your daughter. It's hard to give up the kind of support you offer so effortlessly, so, I'm pretty sure she'll do her best to make sure they visit you once in a while. It's okay to be sad, and happy at the same time. It just means you love her very much. Like Yettie says, 'hang in there, girl.' Cheers, Sui
  15. lilansui

    Chapter 10

    Drama is the name of the game, thanks Sacred.
  16. lilansui

    Chapter 10

    I had a lot of fun writing Ryo's mom. she's scary. hehe
  17. lilansui

    Chapter 9

    I'll do my best taking care of Ryo and Soubi. They're really fun to write so, don't worry the chapters will come.I'm so glad you love reading my stories. You make my day and make the juggling so worth it. Happy February, John.
  18. lilansui

    Chapter 9

    Hmm...so suspicious Sacred. Well read on, don't fear the storm, it's exhilarating. As always, thank you.
  19. “Tell me something,” Ryo said, holding Soubi on the couch in the living room. He trailed fingers through Soubi’s hair, rubbed the silky dark strands against his fingers. Soubi shifted lazily over him, his eyes closed. The television was on playing an old English movie. Soubi was half dozing through it. “What?” Soubi asked. “Why did you grow your hair?” Ryo pulled the throw blanket higher over Soubi’s shoulders. “Wouldn’t it have been hard for you?” Soubi shook his head, t
  20. “That tickles.” Soubi laughed as he lay on the floor on top of a paper. Ryo knelt over him, tracing a pen along his armpit. He tried not to laugh but the darned pen tickled his skin, he giggled. “Don’t move,” Ryo admonished with a wide grin clearly not repentant for teasing him. Rock music pulsed on the radio. Yojiro Noda’s voice filled the workshop behind the Furiroda shop. Kaito had two young women assisting him at the front. Ryo had Soubi posing for a series of paintings.
  21. lilansui

    Chapter 8

    Thanks so much Lisa. I'm glad to see your review.
  22. lilansui

    Chapter 8

    Thanks Sacred.
  23. “I made dinner.” Ryo pulled out a seat at the kitchen table for him. “It’s yakitori, your favorite.” Soubi stared at the dishes laid out on the table: grilled skewered chicken and vegetables, rice and miso soup. He sat and smiled when Ryo helped him push in his chair. He touched the fine black lacquered plate set before him. Ryo sat across him, poured green tea into two cups, and slid one to him. Soubi picked one of the skewers from the tray, affording Ryo a smile, and bit into
  24. lilansui

    Chapter 15

    I loved him walking into the kitchen to find Taka and Lily. I miss writing for her these past few chapters, so glad you loved that. Thanks for another thoughtful review.
  25. lilansui

    Chapter 7

    thank you. yay!!
×
×
  • Create New...