Jump to content

lilansui

Promising Author
  • Posts

    2,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lilansui

  1. lilansui

    Chapter 17

    Thanks Daithi, the terror twins were fun to write for. I have cousins like those who just play pranks on everyone and I thought it would be a great addition to Alexi's family. Thanks so much for your thoughts, very useful.
  2. lilansui

    Chapter 17

    Marion was so easy to write for, I kept imagining what a grandmother would be to Alexi, and I'm glad to see that she came out so amazing. Thanks for your thoughts, Terry.
  3. lilansui

    Chapter 9

    I love reading the different reactions to Adrian and what he did to Alexi. It certainly makes my day.
  4. lilansui

    Chapter 7

    Adrian is definitely a mooch, I agree.
  5. lilansui

    Chapter 2

    So sorry it took me so long to reply to your reviews, Daithi. Thank you for the reviews. I hope Mr. Electric Blue turned out to be a hottie.
  6. Joshua sat on the couch beside Marion Taylor in her large living area and found his attention riveted to the album she was turning on the glass coffee table. It was almost three o’clock in the afternoon and he’d yet to crush and burn three hours into their three day weekend. A good sign…, he frowned, he hadn’t decided yet. “This one is Allegra, my youngest and Alexi’s mother.” Marion pointed to a brunette smiling into the lens holding a baby boy. “She’s holding Phillip, Alexi’s older brother
  7. lilansui

    Chapter 18

    Actually Soubi never did suggest he go with Ryo to NY. He's more stubborn than Ryo. People do change in the absence of others, that is always a risk in relationships. As sad as that can be, sometimes, it works Thanks for your thoughts, Lisa. We're almost there.
  8. lilansui

    Chapter 18

    Hi Rosenkrantz, thanks so much for the enthusiastic comment it really made me smile. Ryo looks like he's sleeping on the job right? He needs to get stronger and more aggressive. I love your review Sui.
  9. lilansui

    Chapter 18

    oh my dear Sacred, it will get better. Promise.
  10. lilansui

    Chapter 18

    Hi Terry!I knew Soubi not going to NY might be unpopular, hehehe but it will make sense soon, I promise. I've been toying with Kaito and Sakura together for a while, I never thought about what Ryo's mother would say, but now that you mention it, it's all the more attractive. Hope to see your thoughts on the next chapter. Thank you for your review.
  11. lilansui

    Chapter 17

    Hmm...can just imagine Ryo leaving already for good. Four years does seem like a lifetime doesn't it. But, it can fly pretty fast
  12. lilansui

    Chapter 17

    Reading this, I love your wishes and hopes in this chapter. I can't wait to see what you wrote for ch. 18
  13. Ryo excused himself, leaving three Asada accounting executives when he saw Soubi enter the living room. A frown danced on his forehead as he realized Soubi was drinking too much tonight. Catching up with Soubi, he took his elbow and pulled him to the wall. “What’s going on? Where have you been?” “Talking to your mother,” Soubi said, finishing his wine. His face was flushed with color and his eyes were bright as though he’d been on the verge of tears. “When were you going to tell m
  14. lilansui

    Onyx: In Darkness

    This was a different take on the ongoing Vampire scenarios. I like it. The ending was decidedly unique, Onyx's love earned him a mortal life, and the chance for redemption. Very profound interpretation of the theme. I loved your descriptions too, very vivid and clear to me.
  15. lilansui

    Story

    I was smiling like an idiot through this story, it's so freaking cute and awesome! Great write and thanks for making me smile.
  16. I thought the way you wrote this amazing. In a small nutshell you wrapped up the magic of falling in love, getting used to each other, nagging each other, and then came the heart break. That was the sad, and for a moment, I was as confused as Andy with Teddy up and leaving him like that. I love that Andy's friends were there for him, pushing him to face life when it would obviously be easier to stay locked up in the house and just mop around. The cruise was a great step for Andy. As for Beverly, I imagined she was Teddy's mother, although I kept thinking that she was maybe hiding Teddy in her room. That s he was scouting Andy out and then Andy would discover who she was and he and Teddy would have an emotional get back together.....yep...rampant imagination taking over while reading your story...lol. Anyway, Beverly turns out to be just what Andy needed in that cruise. Someone to listen to what he's been going through, and I was a bit disappointed that she appeared not to be Teddy's anything. But then she turns out to be, which was extremely exciting. And then you bring on more Sadness, and I was heartbroken and afraid coz I was imagining Teddy might have died. I understand Andy's reaction here, Teddy's irrational choices hurt him. In truth, the ending of this is so bittersweet. Time is important in this, Andy staying angry and Andy forgiving Teddy so that they can be together and help each other through this hard time. You managed to balance that ending perfectly. This is truly a touching story, and thank you for the chance to read it and your awesome interpretation of the anthology theme. In case it's not clear yet, your story is Amazing, emotional, and beautiful.
  17. What a trip around the world. I loved it, this was a great interpretation of the theme.
  18. lilansui

    In the Cold

    You're fast on your toes, and have a really great thought process. Like so many have said before me, you really managed to handle a difficult situation and change a man's life and save yourself and another. He was probably more afraid than angry, that you managed to work with that is amazing. Great story very well written.
  19. Well, the poem spoke to me, I like the story and the message of longing behind the words. I love your interpretation of the theme. It's a beautiful, emotional pain. Great job.
  20. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    A true story of survival. I'm glad that Damien and Storm got a happy ending at the end. I like your interpretation of the theme, very well written.
  21. The atmosphere in the penthouse was cooler than the weather outside. The six weeks leading up to Sakura’s due date saw the weather warming but the relationship between Soubi and Ryo deteriorated. Soubi couldn’t fault Ryo for the comments in the kitchen that awful morning. His past was real, he had slept around, and gotten high, and dated Rin Kouga. Nothing could change that truth. Soubi watched a young woman carry flowers to a stand in the corner of the living room. The caterer he’
  22. What a surprise at the end, I agree with Jo Ann, this is an uplifting story. Makes me want to go and dig out the trees in my backyard and find out if someone has left a surprise. Great writing.
  23. lilansui

    Chapter 16

    I'm hoping and praying as I write too.. hahaha. Anyway, Ryo's the one who is struggling this time instead of Soubi. I'm hoping to get them to that happy place soon, but things are tough. Thank you for reading and commenting, Sacred. Always love your thoughts. Cheers.
  24. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Electrifying as always, love the new story.
  25. Soubi looked upset. Ryo walked around their bed and frowned when Soubi took two steps back away from him. Dark eyes held his demanding an answer to an impossible question. The only thing he was sure of right now was that he needed Soubi in his life. And that taking Soubi to live with him would be a trial unless he kept him hidden. “I’m sorry, Soubi.” Soubi took in a sharp breath, his eyes filled with pain. The sight of it made Ryo feel like shit, so he closed his eyes briefly.
×
×
  • Create New...