Jump to content

lilansui

Promising Author
  • Posts

    2,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lilansui

  1. lilansui

    Chapter 5

    The gala is definitely coming. It's funny, I'd planned to take this only 6 chapters, but look at it now. I guess I'll just go with the flow. hehe. Thanks for reading Lisa.
  2. I’m going to become someone That you can lean on, I’m going to become stronger, So I can protect you. 5 “Stop your mother’s antics and I will support you, Jun Min Ho. If you can’t do that, I don’t think you’re fit to take the position your father is so willing to give you. You see, Son, being chairman of a group is not just work. It’s also family politics. Can you handle it, Jun Min Ho? If you can’t, you have no business trying. ” The words rang through his head since he’d left Mr. Rio
  3. I like comics, but i follow the graphic novels more. Favorites are: Tarot Cafe, Full metal alchemist, Trigun, Ergo proxy. I guess I'm a bit of a geek when it comes to graphic novels/ manga,hehe Wonder if you prefer to read the comics or watch the Animation?/ Anime?
  4. I'm with Joann, you are a very natural writer. Reading your shorts, especially the one with the race car driver, you do very well. I can't wait to read your story for the Mayan anthology! 1. Installment vs. full story- It depends on how much I love the story. If I truly love it, I wait for the writer to finish, because once I hit the middle and there is no more chapters, it feels like I've been left hanging. So, I wait, until the writer is almost at the end of writing for those kinds of stories. Other stories I love the feeling of reading them like a show, anticipating the next week to read the new installment. I don't know, it goes both ways. I think it really has to do with the nature and mystery of the story, and will I go crazy if I can't have anymore soon. 2. Writer's block- I put aside the story and start another one or concentrate on other things. I find if I try to keep working on the story I can't get right, things go very wrong. So, I put it aside, do all kinds of other things, like blogging, reading, research, pretty much procrastinating. A few days later, I come back read through what I already have and an idea usually pops in. Lately, I've gotten an editor for one of my stories, and I'll send him the draft of a chapter. I ask him 'is it crap?' His comments push me through the block most times, like a challenge. Love him for it. So, that's my way, very procrastinate-oriented. You know sometimes I put myself on a deadline to post a chapter, and will spend like two hours on it on the deadline day. Things flow very well when I have time constraints. Enough about my thoughts, I can't wait to read your story, Yettie. !! P.S. I actually love, love, love Maroon 5. Payphone is a great song.
  5. lilansui

    Chapter 4

    We're working on Min's att. I'll have a serious talk with him. Thanks for reading Lisa.
  6. lilansui

    Chapter 9

    glad to see your review Lisa.Adrian is a strange one, sadly his flaws are bad for Alexi. Thanks for your thoughts.
  7. lilansui

    Chapter 23

    Hot kisses maybe, don't know about the sex , you're always welcome Yettie. Thank you so much!! for reading to the end, and letting me know your thoughts. I'm glad you loved the ending. I'll work on the editing now, You're awesome
  8. lilansui

    Chapter 22

    Hmmm..stubborn Savan is very hardheaded. Phonecalls take on obstacle definition with this boy..glad you this chapter sorted out shtuff for you.
  9. lilansui

    Chapter 21

    It is a bit disturbing how so much happens without the rest of the folks knowing in the great divide of powerful and non=powerful classes. It's worse in some places. So, Savan is a little stubborn isn't he...
  10. lilansui

    Chapter 20

    I'm guilty of a few assumption makings...it's always suck a painful thing when you realize, shoulda, coulda woulda, Cole went through a moment here.
  11. lilansui

    Chapter 19

    I love to tease Yettie, hehehe. Cole was certainly plunged into an impossible world wasn't he?
  12. lilansui

    Chapter 18

    Yes, the deception and confusion was tough to craft, i love reading this comment because its where I wanted the reader to be.
  13. lilansui

    Chapter 17

    Chap 17 was loads of confusion, but it worked out well. Working on the edits and hoping to make it less confusing with less info in it...intense.
  14. lilansui

    Chapter 16

    Yep the ending in chapter 16 was fun to write, loved the reactions for that.
  15. lilansui

    Chapter 16

    Yep the ending in chapter 16 was fun to write, loved the reactions for that.
  16. lilansui

    Chapter 4

    Min needs to work on his relationship with his mum a bit more. Young Jae and Lara, hehe, i might just do that to see how it comes out. Thanks for the review, Joann
  17. lilansui

    Chapter 9

    I'll work on that Joann. Lily and Adrian show down Thanks for reading gal.
  18. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Hi Podga, I feel late reading this story. I caught the review on the GA blog, so here I am. I love it! Marcus and Trevor make such a lovely couple and your easy story telling made it even more easy to get lost in the tale. It's one of my favorites now.
  19. lilansui

    Chapter 4

    Min's mum is special That's funny about Young Jae, didn't think about it before, but I had a good laugh.I'm jealous of you and your dongsaeng, I want to go to comic con too.:)Is it yaoi con in long beach? I wonder if you guys will be dressing up? And as who? The club sounds a lot of fun too. enough questions. Thanks for reading Carrie.
  20. lilansui

    Chapter 9

    I like your view of Adrian. I like that you get Alexi's side of thing. It's hard for him to hate Adrian, but wonder if it will be easy to fall for Joshua. So many huddles. I'll hurry the next chapter up, promise. Thanks for the revie, Carrie
  21. lilansui

    Chapter 9

    Adrian is really a selfish man. I'm working on getting Alexi past him. I love your reaction to him. Thanks for reading Ninecila.
  22. lilansui

    Chapter 9

    Hi Conner!You know Adrian, always has something up his sleeve,total bad boy..thanks for another review, glad you loved the chapter.
  23. lilansui

    Chapter 9

    I like that 'Typhoon Allegra/Taka/Lily' do you mind if I steal it from you.. The music will definitely be inspired by one electric blue eyes. Thanks for reading hillj69
  24. lilansui

    Chapter 9

    I miss writing for Blue eyes too, will definitely hurry.
  25. Chapter 9 Lily walked into the Plaza Athenee at nine o’clock in morning for her meeting with Alexi’s accountant and lawyer. She’d chosen her favorite Armani for armor. The black jersey jacket and pencil skirt gave her the extra confidence needed to face Taka Ichido. Her three-inch black suede heels by Christian Louboutin boosted her height. She gripped her black briefcase tightly and headed into the Arabella restaurant. A cordial relaxing ambiance enveloped her. For a moment, she couldn’t hel
×
×
  • Create New...