Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,227
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. A pitch perfect tribute to Carlos. I highly recommend this short vignette.
      • 4
      • Love
  2. Headstall

    Empathy

    Strikes the right chord for a Carlos tribute, and beautifully written. Your touch is deft, and appreciated by this author and friend of a man missed by so many. Cheers! Gary.
  3. As good as it gets. Well done for Carlos. Anyone who knew him will see him in these words.
      • 4
      • Love
  4. Headstall

    Chapter 1

    Friendship proclaimed and it is perfection. The spirit of the man is in your words, and I believe he would proud and humbled (well, as humbled as Carlos could ever be ) by your heartfelt poem. You speak for all of us who miss his presence. Thanks for this.
  5. My resolution is to keep on living.
  6. My grandkids just left... stayed overnight which made me happy. Now they go home to a different house and their Daddy goes to a different house. Not the happiest of New Year's for me, but I am lucky to have such sweet grandchildren.
  7. Whatever you say, Boom Boom.
  8. Happy New Year, Friends!
  9. Sorry, bro. Happy New Year to you and Mum.
  10. Nothing. Probably Neflix... or sleep. I have my grandkids right now, but they will be picked up by eight. Couldn't ask for more than that.
  11. What you talkin' bout, Boom Boom? You're head scoundrel.
  12. Another day, another crazy cruise through COTT. Hello, scoundrels.
  13. Bonjour, frolickers.
  14. I love poetry... I love writing it and reading it. I have four collections on GA, some very personal, and some just needing to get out. There is a kind of poetry that annoys me, the obtuse kind that makes me feel talked down to, yet I still applaud the effort of those. Poetry is an amazing release for me, and I have many poems that are written but not posted... too too personal. I wrote and posted a couple of poems about characters in "Cards on the Table", but they were not included in the story.
  15. No no no. Everyone knows you're Boom Boom cause of your little tantrums and stuff.
  16. Thank you!!
  17. This is from @drown upon finishing Morningstar... a lovely poem. drown 7,513 Posted 1 hour ago I'm just very happy right now and I wrote this for you: Beneath the stars, where whispers heal, Kellar’s touch turns wounds to steel. Tobyn, his flame, fierce yet kind, Guides his heart, his soul aligned. A healer’s howl, a guardian’s light, Together they pierce the velvet night. Through shadowed trials, their spirits blend— Alpha and mate, no storm can end. You
  18. What a stunning poem. You've captured the essence of Morningstar's benevolent heroes. Thank you so much for this, your wonderful comments, and the review you left. I'm so happy you enjoyed the experience. You know, drown, I have recommended this story to many readers, and I have yet to hear any disappointment from those who took me up on it. I've been blessed. I am thankful for your support, and I would only ask one more thing... could you please leave a Story Like on the front story page? Please? Anyway, I appreciated being brought back to this story once again, reading along with you and your enthusiasm. Cheers! Gary....
  19. You're right... it is... and I can't ask for more than that. You're welcome.
  20. Headstall

    Growth

    Connor and Hugh... sigh....
  21. Headstall

    The Reunion

    Quite possibly my favorite chapter, mainly because of Miss Sybil. Thanks, buddy.
×
×
  • Create New...